SAP Engagement Manager
Location: Switzerland or any European location
T he job on offer
The Europe SAP CoE is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe.
You will be assigned to SAP to support the digital transformation of companies and respond to their challenges of transforming their businesses around SAP solutions (S/4 HANA, S/4 Cloud, ECC, Leonardo, Fiori, etc.).
As SAP Engagement Manager, you will drive the delivery of a SAP transformation program or projects, leveraging our unique and flexible end-to-end approach. Starting from the business ambition, we translate it into a target architecture and progressive roadmap that delivers business value faster. Combining “core SAP” implementation of SAP S/4HANA and Agile delivery for the BTP and Cloud integration (service based), you’ll ensure delivery of the solution and related change management to ensure business appropriation.
Given the key contribution that SAP Engagement Managers bring to Capgemini SAP business globally – both in presales and in projects - the SAP CoEs network has a highly visible profile, both internally and externally, and is viewed as a crucial element in driving the growth and success of Capgemini. As SAP Engagement Manager in the Europe SAP CoE, you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP business.
You will be working with new and existing key clients across Europe, on their SAP S/4HANA transformation.
Your field of play is Europe – the job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
Qualifications - Your Profile
You will have a passion to work with our clients, bringing their business ambitions to life with SAP S/4HANA based transformation.
• You have managed projects of 3 to 20 M€ per year and a team size of 15 to 100 people or more.
• You have more than 7 years of experience in SAP project management.
• You have developed real skills in team management, project management in Agile and have already coordinated onshore and offshore teams through several achievements.
• Endowed with a natural leadership, your qualities of negotiation, customer relationship and risk management are recognized.
• Oriented towards the satisfaction of your customers, you are driven by a taste for challenge, and you know how to transform constraints into opportunities.
• Deeply immersed in your ecosystem, you materialize business development leads.
• Beyond your know-how in terms of quality/time management of your missions, you are accountable for your projects in terms of profitability.
• You are mobile, you have a good level of English, and you like innovative projects. An offshore or international experience would be a real plus
Job Responsibilities - Your Role
As an SAP Project Manager, you are responsible for leading either a project or defined segments within a major program.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Understand the business objectives of the customer, the related functional context of the project and the specific challenges of our clients.
• Manage the project from its conception to its deployment, with our end-to-end value-driven approach.
• Guarantee the supply of deliverables and services in accordance with agreements, in compliance with contractual commitments, budget and deadlines.
• Ensure that the profitability of the projects piloted is improved
• Be responsible for the performance of the teams and the compliance with standards, in terms of tools and processes as well as analyzes and dashboards of your portfolio
• Ensure the contractual relationship with the client during all phases of a project and with the various internal interlocutors.
• Manage our clients' Management Committees on multi-site commitments.
• Participate in the construction of offers, promote them externally and understand your ecosystem to acquire and retain customers
• Lead the development of offers and commercial proposals that you will present to customers (sales, delivery) and identify growth opportunities.
• Understand its ecosystem to acquire and retain new customers.
• Contribute to the success and control of our pre-sales and ensure the renewal of our key contracts.
• Write points of view delivered by Capgemini on the basis of your recognized knowledge of the market, in particular on innovation and its contribution to our clients.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Zürich +3 more