Hurtigruten Group is the world’s leading adventure travel group, offering unique small-ship and
land-based adventures from pole to pole. We take our guests to the most spectacular areas on
the planet, offering a mix of pristine wilderness and visits to genuine local communities
Hurtigruten Group is revolutionising the travel industry’s approach to sustainability, allowing us to
offer authentic local experiences while leaving a footprint we are proud of — both in nature and
with the communities we visit.
We are now embarking on an entirely new kind of expedition; a digital product revolution to keep
us at the disruptive edge of the industry.
Our mission and passion is simple: be the global leader in inspirational adventure travel
and build world class product and engineering teams.
Build the world's leading adventure travel platform that creates a world-leading experience for our
guests and enables Hurtigruten Expedition's ambitious growth targets.
Provide support in the development and deployment of email and SMS/MMS campaigns.
Responsible for working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Journey Builder and
more to build emails and SMS, QA, schedule deployments, code HTML, ensure emails render
correctly across a variety of email clients, and support business department assigned to their
Academic and professional qualifications
● Bachelor in Marketing, Psychology, or Sciences
● Experience in responsive/mobile design for emails.
● Knowledge of CANSPAM Act.
● Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
● Knowledge of websites and online business practices.
● Strong initiative, ability to work independently, self-motivated and deadline driven.
● Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
● Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency.
● Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines.
● Experience form working in international companies
● Facilitator for cooperation, cultural voice, collaboration.
Key personal attributes
● Growth mindset
● Deliver on HRG core values, especially on the We culture
Required Skills and Experience:
● The Email Production Specialist and Strategist should ultimately be versed in the Email
and SMS platform capabilities in order to provide strategic guidance surrounding insights,
future deployments, and potential areas of opportunity. This individual should have an
understanding of audience segmentation and an innate desire to provide strategic
feedback on daily marketing executions and automated journeys or triggers.
● This role executes the process of email and SMS/MMS campaigns from asset release to
deployment, and is focused on guest segmentation, executing testing, and ensuring
campaigns are rendering properly and scheduling the deployment.
● Build, QA and deploy email campaigns by executing tasks related to audience
segmentation, coding, testing, populating dynamic content, and scheduling deployments
● QA campaigns renderings. Create HTML based emails. Slice all campaign PSD files to
correspond with specific links to prepare for build.
● Correspond builds with custom segments, tagged URL’s and dynamic content. Work
closely with the Marketing, Brand and Business teams to set up campaigns and gain
● Examine all creative assets to ensure that content/message is approved by business
owners and creative is optimized for delivery and performance.
● Provide strategic guidance for deployments that drive stronger 1:1 customer experiences.
● Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues that may arise due to segmentation, dynamic content, or
data. Comply with CAN-SPAM act.
● Maintain awareness of email and mobile marketing trends. Maintain awareness of
competitive landscape. Monitor technical issues relating to email delivery.
● Responsible for ensuring B2B & B2C programs are understood across the highly
● Support HRX teams in any communication matrixes.
Digital Channel, Revenue Marketing, Markets (Sales Tribe) Brand and Content, BU, Sales
and Platform Tribe, Sales Support
Play your part
Inspire the Adventure
Make tomorrow better
The undisputed global leader in sustainable inspirational adventure travel — a catalyst for change towards a greener travel industry. Formed in 1893, Hurtigruten Group is the world’s leading adventure travel group. We have 2,400+ employees worldwide, representing more than 50 nationalities. They form part of three main business units — Hurtigruten Expeditions, Hurtigruten Coastal Express, and Hurtigruten Svalbard — which offer unique small-ship and land-based adventures from pole-to-pole.
For almost 130 years we have pushed boundaries on expedition travel and sailed tourists, locals and cargo around the Norwegian coastline and polar regions. We have made Norway more connected, impacting the lives of millions of people. And we continue to share knowledge with our international guests about wildlife, local communities, science and the natural world.
As a Group, we are revolutionising the travel industry’s approach to sustainability through a number of vital initiatives to protect the world we explore.
Single-use plastic banHurtigruten was the first major travel company to have removed single-use plastic from its entire fleet and our hotels.
Hybrid Explorer shipsHurtigruten has two hybrid-electric powered expedition cruise ships that offer a 20% reduction of fuel consumption.
Beach cleanupsHurtigruten Expedition Teams encourage guests to take part in beach clean-ups, which results in several metric tonnes of trash every year being removed.
Hurtigruten FoundationThe Foundation specialises in the conservation of endangered species, fighting against marine and plastic pollution.
Abschaffung von EinwegplaHurtigruten war das erste große Reiseunternehmen, das Einwegplastik aus der gesamten Flotte und aus den Hotels verbannt hat.
Hybrid-ExpeditionsschiffeHurtigruten verfügt über zwei Expeditionsschiffe mit Hybrid-Elektroantrieb, mit denen der Treibstoffverbrauch um 20 % gesenkt werden kann.
StrandreinigungenDie Hurtigruten Expeditionsteams motivieren ihre Gäste, an Strandsäuberungen teilzunehmen, wodurch jedes Jahr mehrere Tonnen Müll beseitigt werden.
Hurtigruten FoundationDie Stiftung fördert Projekte, die sich für die Erhaltung bedrohter Arten sowie den Kampf gegen Meeresverschmutzung und Plastikmüll engagieren.
I korte trekkTOM
Forbud mot engangsplastHurtigruten Group er det første store reiseselskapet som fjernet engangsplast fra hele flåten og hotellene våre.
Hybride ekspedisjonsskipHurtigruten Group har to hybridelektriske ekspedisjonsskip som betyr 20 % redusert drivstofforbruk.
StrandryddingHurtigrutens ekspedisjonsteam oppfordrer gjestene til å delta i strandrydding, noe som resulterer i at flere tonn søppel blir fjernet hvert år.
Hurtigruten FoundationStiftelsen har fokus på bevaring av truede arter og bekjemper plast- og havforurensning.