At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We Will Offer You
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative company;
- A company Car;
- Fuel Card;
- DKV & Group Insurance;
- Meal voucher & Eco-chèque;
- The chance to grow/develop your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression;
- Career Path &Training Path = including Online Trainings to develop your career path;
- Regular events with a focus on knowledge sharing, fun and team building.
In order to reinforce the actual team of Project Architect, we are looking for an experienced Functional Analyst.
Focus is on the architecture of IT applications used in the BSS/OSS domains: provisioning, service assurance, service activation, workforce management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand, Analyze and challenge the business needs;
- Elaborate the end-to-end Solution Architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements;
- Collect & evaluate the estimates in close collaboration with the delivery domains;
- Support the solution development, testing and implementation;
- Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high-level solution & costs (Intake process);
- Understand the business needs to be able to help the requestor to formulate his requirements;
- Assist when necessary other project architects and share your experience with them in specific sessions;
- Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios;
- Participate to roadmap elaboration in collaboration with enterprise and domains architects.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences, Telecommunications...;
- Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS;
- 7-10 years of experience in IT, including min 3 years as architect (Analyst, Architect);
- Experience with the architecture & integration of Java-based application stacks;
- Strong technical background in back-end development (micro-services, cloud…)
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions;
- English is required and knowledge of French or/and Dutch is a plus.
Location: Brussels - Belgium
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com