The job on offer
The SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the Renewable enterprise domain (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe.
As a SAP Advisory Lead in the Nordics you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of the SAP business. You will be working with new and existing clients in various industries, in a deal shaping, presales or in project as in a SAP Advisory role.
Job can be based anywhere in the (country) and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
As a SAP Advisory Lead, you will be leading experienced team to help clients to transform business processes supported by package solutions to be more effective and maximise business benefits and to realise their ambitions.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· You will be leading, executing and delivering advisory services at the intersection of business and technology requirements
· Responsible for Advisory service, development of client portfolio, value propositions and delivery of advisory services
· Contribute to SAP practice capability and growth across Europe
· Set quality standards, with a deep understanding of the client's goals, business requirements and constraints, for qualitative foundational & evaluative research, insight articulation, experience model development (e.g., customer journeys, behavioural archetypes, service blueprints, etc.), design and testing
· Ensure sustainable business outcomes are delivered across people, processes, partners and the underlying data & technology ecosystems
· Lead and contribute to develop insights, define, and prioritise opportunity areas, and envision concepts
· You will be familiar with business and process technology trends
· Affinity to our values, and a passion for creating products that meet people's functional and emotional needs
· An ability to lead from the front, inspiring and motivating others towards a common goal
· Experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
· Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses
· Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
· Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products
Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
· Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner.
Aktieplan för anställda
Private Medical Insurance
Digital learning platform
Flexible work policy
Employee Ownership Plan
Health Care Allowance
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2800 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000 (!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want
REASONS TO JOIN USIf you are looking for a reason. Here is one. We genuinely believe you can be the next big thing at Capgemini. Need more reasons? Here is a bunch:
Reason #273We work actively to be the #1 workplace within Data, AI & Analytics
Reason #98A community of 300 data enthusiasts - who share their expertise and know-how
Reason #21Be a part of leading the Nordic market within Data, AI and Analytics
Reason #54Partner with market leading technical platforms & tools such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, Databricks
Reason #388Work with innovative projects with well-known brands both locally in Sweden and globally
Reason #879Be part of an inclusive corporate culture where diversity is our most important guiding principle