The Job on offer
The SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the Renewable enterprise domain (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe.
Given the key contribution industry experts bring to Capgemini SAP business globally – both in presales and in projects - the SAP CoEs network has a highly visible profile, both internally and externally, and is viewed as a crucial element in driving the growth and success of Capgemini. As Pharmaceutical Lead in the Europe SAP CoE, you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP business.
You will be working with new and existing key clients across Europe, in a deal shaping, presales or in an industry expert role.
Your field of play is Europe – the job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events
As Pharmaceutical Lead, you will, with your expert industry insights and thought leadership, contribute to bring pharmaceuticals businesses to the next level, by leveraging your knowledge of key transformation drivers, providing Chemicals best practices and inspiring innovation to create positive business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Act in the role of business SME to inject industry understanding into client conversations, proposals and bids to ensure a relevant, client focused proposition
· Serves as trusted industry advisor to client leadership
· Collaborate with Capgemini service portfolio teams to tailor solutions to best align with pharmaceuticals industry trends and the needs of our customers
· Interact with key stakeholders to produce branding materials including thought leadership and industry market research related to the pharmaceutical Industry
· Share expert knowledge and market insight regarding the pharmaceutical Industry internally
· Develop and maintain industry stakeholder relationships
· Identify valuable white space
· You'll have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP Solutions
· You have a profound knowledge on the pharmaceutical industry
· High level knowledge in one or more SAP business processes
· Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
· Pharmaceutical industry benchmark knowledge
· Additionally, be able to demonstrate either by experience or willingness to learn:
· Stay up to date on industry developments and trends, and how SAP solutions might best met.
Extensive occupational health care and insurance
Arts and sports club
Fun and inspirational events
Flexible work time policies
Generous pensions via Max Mathisen
Företagshälsovård och sjukvårdsförsäkring
Konst- och sportklubbar
Roliga och inspirerande personalevent
Friskvård, massagebidrag och terminalglasögon
Generös tjänstepension via Max Mathisen
Talented, multidisciplinary team to grow with
Exciting assignments in different industries
Regular knowledge sharing sessions
Inspiring network of experts in design
Extensive health care/health insurance
Flexible work time policies
Macs and iPhones
Cool offices in central locations
Multiple other great benefits
Macs/PCs and iPhones
Inspiring global network of experts
Regular knowledge sharing and social happenings
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2800 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000 (!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want
Sweden +4 more