The job on offer
The SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the Renewable enterprise domain (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe.
As a SAP Archiving and Data Expert in the Europe SAP CoE, you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP Archiving business. You will be working with new and existing clients across Europe and various industries, in deal shaping, presales or in a SAP Archiving and Data Expert (SME) role.
Your field of play is Europe – job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
As a SAP Archiving and Data Expert Europe you will, with your expertise help solve complex challenges leveraging SAP Archiving and Data solutions that will contribute to business development growth and transformation projects.
Your key responsibilities will be
· Provide expert advice on SAP Archiving and Data solutions and
· Advise on SAP technical workflow and leading practices within the SAP Archiving and Data Domain
· Analyse, shape, solution and estimate responses for SAP Archiving and Data opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex customer requests in that domain.
· Being a leading contributor to our global network of SAP CoE, liaising with counterparts across Europe to coordinate go to market development
· Define, develop and promote SAP Archiving and Data focused offers
· Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
· Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP.
· You will have a passion to work with clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP Archiving and Data solutions
· You are used to work in an international environment, with different teams – business advisory consultants, solution experts, marketing and sales teams, and create networks across countries
· A depth of consulting and functional experience across SAP Archiving and Data components
· Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
· Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
· Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP Archiving and Data solutions and related products, and how to architect those into solutions that creates positive business outcomes
· Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
· Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations.
· Trends in the SAP Archiving and Data domain and related business models in different Industries
Extensive occupational health care and insurance
Arts and sports club
Fun and inspirational events
Flexible work time policies
Generous pensions via Max Mathisen
Företagshälsovård och sjukvårdsförsäkring
Konst- och sportklubbar
Roliga och inspirerande personalevent
Friskvård, massagebidrag och terminalglasögon
Generös tjänstepension via Max Mathisen
Talented, multidisciplinary team to grow with
Exciting assignments in different industries
Regular knowledge sharing sessions
Inspiring network of experts in design
Extensive health care/health insurance
Flexible work time policies
Macs and iPhones
Cool offices in central locations
Multiple other great benefits
Macs/PCs and iPhones
Inspiring global network of experts
Regular knowledge sharing and social happenings
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2800 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000 (!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want
Sweden +4 more