While working on our projects you will work with Angular/Knockout and Microsoft technology stack (Azure DevOps + GIT, .NET + C#, TypeScript, Angular and Knockout partially), we are delivering SPA web applications supporting business processes of our international customers in asset finance domain (car sales, stock and fleet management, customer onboarding, etc.). Available tasks are related to maintaining of existing applications, developing, and designing new ones based on our library of components. **
• Influencing the entire development cycle, including design, architecture, development, and SecDevOps,
• Contributing as a hands-on full stack developer (Angular, .NET)
• Collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems
• Collaborating with other departments in an international environment, delivering on team’s goals,
• Understanding well the business context of the team/product and having an overview of the company-wide business context.
• High seniority in Web development - Angular, TypeScript and .NET + C# (5+ years of experience),
• Experience with API modelling and Web Services (REST, SOAP),
• Experience with software design,
• A positive attitude, high integrity, team player, problem-solving mindset,
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies,
• Ability to produce high quality code, also when deadlines are tight,
• Good written and verbal communication in English.
Nice to have:
• Business / financial knowledge and interest in fintech sector,
• “T-shaped” person – working with customer requirements, architecture & design patterns, code & infrastructure,
• Solid knowledge of GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD using Azure DevOps, Knockout and Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Cloud,
• Knowledge about web application security and good security practices.
Hybrid working environment
Competitive salary and benefits
Good pension contribution
Established Career Paths
Fast-paced and dynamic
Health & Fitness
Banqsoft is a Nordic-based market leader offering financial software solutions for asset finance, digital banking and credit management. We provide cutting-edge technology solutions and industry expertise to enable service providers to stay competitive in an increasingly digital financial landscape.
We are currently 350 employees (and growing!) across eight offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Malaysia. Joining our team, you will get the chance to work within an international company with the possibility to influence decisions and contribute to the organization’s development. We are small enough to understand the end-to-end value chain and large enough to innovate.
We offer you a collaborative and hybrid work environment working with international customers and challenging projects. With established career paths, internal mobility and promotion process we believe there will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow with us.
CuriosityCuriosity drives learning, learning drives innovation and magic happens! 'Why?' is our favourite question.
CollaborationTeam players with diverse perspectives have more fun building together.
CompetenceWe're hungry for more! Ever ready for new skills and always seeking to learn.
Customer focusWe help our customers succeed. We deliver the benefits of technology to make a difference in society, business and everyday life.