Meet with the team
The Client Success team works with our premium clients across the Greater China region.
We are a team of experienced consultants who are proud to be our clients’ trusted business partner in using media intelligence and social analytics.
Our mission is to help clients achieve strategic business goals through insights drawn from Meltwater solutions.
What you will be doing:
You will drive strategy and commercials through all stages of the client life cycle among our high yield and high potential Enterprise clients.
- End-to-end ownership of the enterprise client portfolio in Greater China, from implementation and throughout the client journey
- Increase renewal and growth rates, drive adoption, improve customer satisfaction, and cultivate Meltwater advocates to generate new business
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and be able to tie them to specific Meltwater use cases, product features, benefits, and value propositions - and be able to communicate them to client effectively
- Project Manager of the client solution. Execute according to the Account Plan. Ensure client’s expectations are met and over exceeded
- Strategic partner of Enterprise clients. Keep tabs on how client’s business evolves and ensure Meltwater is placed as the industry leader to help with their use case
- Partner with Enterprise Sales to maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Cross-teams collaboration (Sales, Support, Professional services, Product and Engineering) to ensure timely and quality client deliverables
- Create and nurture client relationship with decision makers in C-level suite
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
What We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- About 5-7 years of relevant Account management or Sales experience in SaaS customer success, consulting, technology, PR/Marketing or relevant industry
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skill
- Experience and passion in resolving complex issues
- Dependable, diligent, and self-motivated
- Team players with ability to juggle multiple assignments and work in a collaborative environment
- Track record of driving customer renewal cycles, negotiating customer renewals to achieve net dollar expansion
- Leverage Client Success tech stack to create data driven approach to Account Management and forecasting
- Experience with media databases and social media analytics tools is a plus (e.g. Factiva, Cision, Brandwatch, Sprout, Sprinklr, SocialBakers, Google Analytics)
The perks of working with us!
Competitive Compensation Package
Prizes, spiffs, and additional sales incentives.
20 paid holidays + 1 day birthday leave
Training program, conference, seminar for your personal and professional growth
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Gym membership
About the company
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Our Belief in People
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company where our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive within every team and every department — delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. __ __
Our values are at the core of our culture, and they can be summed up by the acronym MER, which means more in Norwegian. These values are our commitment to our employees and our customers.
- Moro [‘mo(·)ro]
Norwegian for “Fun.” We believe that in order to become successful as a whole, we should all enjoy ourselves. That’s why we promote a fun, collaborative working environment.
- Enere [‘e nðr’e]
Norwegian for “Number One.” At Meltwater, average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations.
- Respekt [re’spekt]
Norwegian for “Respect.” We believe it matters how a company or an individual becomes number one. Striving to be the best doesn’t mean sharp elbows: we should all treat our colleagues and customers with respect and humility.
- MER An acronym for Moro, Enere and Respekt, which creates the Norwegian word “More.” We celebrate our victories without losing our drive to improve — whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones. Though simple on the surface, our values guide us in everything we do, from how we prioritize our objectives and make decisions to how we clarify expectations and measure our success.
Visit our Careers Page and find out more!