Simployer continues to grow, and we are now expanding our team in Poland – Gdańsk. We are looking for a new Frontend Developers, to create and maintain the visual layer of Simployer products. Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality. Working in a cross-functional agile team, with colleagues based in Norway, Sweden, and Poland.
As a part of Simployer Tech Polska, your main task will be to produce clean, efficient code. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software. Promote great software design and quality among your team members through valuable code reviews.
Skills you are going to use:
Knowledge of React or Angular.
Knowledge of state management library (e.g., Redux ).
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and functional programming.
Good understanding of security mechanisms in modern web applications.
Polish and English - B2 at minimum is necessary.
From Seniors in Simployer we additionally expect:
Our company is based in Gdańsk Nowomiejska 3. This role can be done remotely but Simployer is a real crew! We would love to meet you in person! We expect you to visit our office on a flexible basis.
What you will find in Simployer (dependent on the chosen type of agreement):
• Flexible, hybrid working model.
• Unique organization with a friendly and supportive atmosphere focused on teamwork and individual growth.
• Wellness and benefits platform – WORKSMILE (with the freedom to choose what’s best for you: Multisport Card, Lunch, Shopping, Entertainment, etc.).
• If needed - online English classes with native speakers including Great Britain, Canada, the United States, and Australia – TUTLO. • Proprietary tax-deductible costs.
• Employee Share Program.
• Travel insurance, private health care – LUX MED.
• Extra budget for personalized computer accessories (mouse, keyboard, etc.).
• We want you to be our colleague, employee, and a real part of our community – that’s why we start with long-term cooperation and open-ended contract.
Looking forward to your application!
Hybrid and flexible work model
Pension and health care
HR tech company
Laughs, develops, and celebrates together
Simployer is a “people first” company. We offer a unique combination of high-value and people-centric products, services and expertise. Our simplifying solutions are the preferred choice of more than 15,000 customers and 1,2 million users in Northern Europe. For almost four decades, we have helped our customers unleash the full potential in people, the core asset of any company. Managers who want to lead better – by inspiring, engaging and developing their employees – choose our solutions. We are on an exciting journey where we will continue to grow our company into new markets in Northern Europe. In Simployer we have a culture where it is possible to grow, and to have a direct impact on the business through empowerment and flat structure. You will work with colleagues who are passionate about their work and we can promise you that we have a lot of fun at work. To succeed in the market, reach our growth goals and continue to fulfil our vision, we need top talent who shares our conviction that people make businesses grow. Are you our next Simployee?
TOMPersonal, competent and innovative Simployer’s values are present in everything we do. We who work here are genuinely interested in what we do and are open and supportive in meeting with both colleagues and customers. We are curious and dare to challenge ourselves and our customers to move forward towards new goals.