SOGETI is looking for a Cloud Integrator to join our company.
As part of the Infra&Cloud department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects , in a prestigious bank.
Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent. At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
As part of the management of infrastructure solutions for Web and Mobile applications, you will be part of IT Web & Mobile team. You will work closely with the Cloud Competency Center, as well as with the team in charge of the implementation of the tools for the DevOps chain.
The collaboration and communication aspects are very important. The integrator is in constant contact with the network / OS / DB / middleware teams, you will be also the privileged point of contact from IT production to the development teams, internal audit and operational security.
• To ensure the installation and configuration of application components in collaboration with other Infrastructure & Production Services teams more specialized in network / OS / DB / middleware management and Development teams;
• To ensure the availability and performance of applications and support the investigation and resolution of incidents both in non-production and in production;
• To provide support to development teams during the development and deployment phases of new applications;
• To participate in the definition of standards for migration to the cloud and to carry out application migrations.
Skills & Requirements
In terms of technical know-how ?
• Good command of application deployments under WebSphere and Tomcat application servers: Spring/Spring-boot application configuration, connectivity management (databases, MQ-Series), application security;
• Advanced knowledge of the Linux work environment (RedHat/CentOS) is a plus;
• Experience in defining the architecture of a complete technical solution;
• Expertise in the analysis of technical incidents: Java logs, third-party connection problem (DB, middleware), firewall opening problem;
• Expertise in analyzing performance issues;
• Expertise in deploying an application via a continuous deployment platform;
• Expertise in the deployment of containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
• Expertise in writing Ansible playbooks;
• Expertise in the implementation of scheduled automatic processing, knowledge of Autosys is an asset;
• Expertise in HTTP/S communication protocols;
• Good command of infrastructure elements (WebSEAL/WAF);
• Proficiency in shell scripting. Python and Java would be a plus.
To succed in your mission you need to :
• Have a sense of responsibility and priorities;
• Have personal organization and sense of planning;
• To be multi-tasking;
• To have a team and collaboration spirit; to have listing and good communication skills also
• To have autonomy and dynamism;
• To have rigor and analytical mind;
• To have a fluency in French and a good command of English.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 4 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 300,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 700 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
#4PositiveFutures Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
Diversity & Inclusion
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops to Impalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg.
WHY JOINING US?
To integrate a team on a human scale;
To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.