The SDR program in Meltwater India offers an exciting opportunity of being part of the fast growing and exciting SaaS company, while experiencing the fascinating world of Outside Insight, Big Data and Online Media Intelligence.
Your role is to support the Client Acquisition team with a variety of tasks such as pre-sales research, making business pitches and ultimately converting prospects into business. You will receive full training on how to complete your tasks with ongoing support as required whilst being fully embraced in the Meltwater culture as part of the team.
For recent graduate and first time job seeker alike, this is a great way to develop your business acumen, understand consultative sales methodology while being part of young vibrant team.
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong understanding of new media/social media, should be a team player and is excited to learn about fine details of running a SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
• Work directly with the Managing Director and the Client Acquisition team as a support system in driving incremental and new business revenue.
• Constantly prospect & build relationships with prospects to grow the network of Meltwater India.
• You will be responsible to initiate discussion with potential clients, fix meetings with C-level executives for Meltwater’s Client Acquisition team.
• Become an expert user of Meltwater’s Global Online Media Intelligence Suite [PR Suit, Social Media Suit & Other state of the art SaaS Solutions offered by the company] and train & educate agencies to master the Meltwater Products and maximize success for their partners & clients.
• Client demos & value building, be the face of Meltwater for new prospective clients
• Data Aggregation and Report making for new clients as & when required. You will be involved in analysing data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
• Contribute to our vibrant culture in line with our values of “Fun, Winning and Respect”
INR 45,000 per month
New Delhi, India
Skills & Requirements
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Entry level role – must have a bachelor’s degree
• The candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Leadership skills exemplified in past experience
• Charismatic and Enthusiastic
• Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Self motivated and able to work without supervision
About the company
Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis.
More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. With more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. Meltwater also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.