We are looking for the best Financial Controller for our corporate team! Our future colleague will be based in Barcelona, Madrid or Bilbao with the possibility of remote working a few days a week.
Your key tasks will be:
● Monthly Consolidation and Business Analysis of the Group.
● Executes the Monthly Management Account Reporting and analysis.
● Elaborates treasury/ Cash Flow reports and follows up.
● Carries out the Business Analysis of Revenue Sharing business (B2B2C or B2C)
● Collaborates in the year-end and mid-term financial statement of Group compilation according to IFRS or Local Gaap.
● Assists management in preparing Bank reports, Customer offers, or any other analysis related to the business.
● Responsible for Internal Controls.
You must have:
● Vocational training in accounting, finance or related field.
● +6 years’ experience in Audit (ideally in Big Four) and Financial Control, including subsidiaries consolidation.
● Advanced Excel skills
● Advanced knowledge of Power BI
● Good knoelwedge in Word and PowerPoint.
● C1/C2 in Spanish or equivalent.
● C1 in English level or equivalent.
● Experience working on different projects at the same time.
It would be great if you have:
● Have experience working with SAP.
● Speaks Portuguese.
● Have a background working with international teams.
● Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
We are looking forward to hearing from you if:
● You are a trustworthy professional, collaborative team player, flexible, proactive and know to work autonomously.
● You have good communication and organisation skills and solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Why join us?
JOIN OUR TEAM OF TV TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS!
WORK IN A GLOBAL & MULTI-CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
INNOVATE, CREATE AND GROW WITH US!
We are leading specialists in television and video services, with a true passion for technology and innovation. We help organizations transform their television and video businesses to successfully meet the needs and expectations of today’s audiences.
Our purpose is to drive the evolution of television and allow more people to benefit from the advantages and opportunities that technology brings to the way we consume video. We aim to provide the best information and entertainment video experience by partnering with telecom operators and media companies.
Why join us?Hide this
1Thrilling projects and products are waiting for you. Lots of things to do, a bunch of talented people to work with and a real technological challenge. Ready to foster innovation?
2Your family and friends will see the outcomes of your job. How terrific is that!
3You will be connected to some of the coolest brands and bigger companies worldwide.
4Because we believe your personal life is as important as your career, you can enjoy flexibility in terms of location, working hours...
5Your colleagues will be from different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
Barcelona +2 more