We are looking for a Data Engineering and Analytics Solution Architect
based in Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
We are searching for a solution architect, whose primary responsibility is to create the technical architecture in projects that accelerate the company along its digital transformation journey, with the goal of becoming a tech- and data- empowered company.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Perform landscape assessment and feasibility of adoption of new technologies for various requirement around data engineering, Dashboard development and maintenance and integration.
- Lead and architect the innovation initiatives on Multi cloud data integration, Machine Learning, Predictive and prescriptive analytics and DevSecOPs
- Collaborate with the Business Partners to design and develop business solutions. Technical architecture responsibility for modelling, design, development, system testing and production support of the solution.
- Translate business requirements into system solution design and patterns that enables scalability, and maintainability in accordance with the overall Business Strategy and IT standards
- Present and communicate solution ideas and design to various stakeholder for review and brainstorming
- Produce architecture documentation for solution development and integration into existing multi cloud environment
- Lead solution and design of large Managed services program with multi-dimensional delivery model Onsite-Nearshore-Offshore
- Lead cloud and digital initiatives to grow our company and to coach, mentor, and grow other employees
- Overcome challenges in data & security integration with respect to database architecture by collaborating with Data Owners, developers, UX designers, Enterprise Architects
- Act as the technical representative in meeting our data architecture and security needs
- Lead the requirement gathering/review sessions internally and/or with the Global Business Partners and Global Stakeholders in their respective time zones
- Create secure, dependable configurations of systems and applications, and constantly monitor data integrity and consistency
What we expect from you.
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or comparable education/experience)
- Over 10+ years of experience in Data Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Governance & Management, and process involving harmonization of data structures
- Familiarity with modelling tools such as SAP power Designer, UML, and EA or any other similar
- 6 years of working experience on Oracle, SQL/PL/SQL, SQL Server, and 3 years of working experience on Postgres, Mango Db and No SQL DBs
- Experience on the SuccessFactors HCM Module configuration and ODATA API
- Experience in the IBM Openpages GRC Platform
- Has deep understanding on the Learning, Recruitment, Performance management concepts
- Funded experience using Azure Databricks and Delta Lakehouse architecture, CI tools like Informatica PowerCenter, Bamboo
- Experience in machine learning technologies related to NLP, Neural Networks and Deep Learning for tasks such as Classification, Sentiment Analysis, Text Similarity, ETL, and Predictive Modelling
- Hands-on experience with ML frameworks such as Panda, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, PyTorch etc.
- Hands-on Experience in configuring and maintaining databases and related integration on Hybrid and public cloud platform
- Good Knowledge on cloud architecture and set up
- Hands-on experience in R Script, Angular, Tableau Desktop for Data Virtualization and reporting (SAP Reporting, Cognos)
- Well-experienced in Agile SCRUM methodologies. Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Knowledge & experience of Insurance Domain/Financial industry/Finance function in other industries is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating a clear and articulate standard of written and verbal communication in complex environments
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!