Sword Services Greece is seeking to recruit energetic individuals to join our international quality assurance team in Malta as Intermediate Application Developer. The successful candidates will work in a multicultural environment supporting our core business in large Information Systems for the European Commission.
What you will do...
• Coordinate with the ICT development team in order to align solution architecture and software engineering with the current best practice.
• Design, prototype and develop the IAS applications, according to the prioritised backlog agreed between ICT and business.
• Support reporting on the activities of the ICT team and the status of the application’s design, development and implementation.
• Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies and governance policies.
• Lead the management, configuration, development and implementation of ICT components, including source code, solution architecture, software components, design patterns, database schemas, and configuration of the underlying custom .NET C# code.
• Implement the final design (i.e. "look-and-feel") of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff.
• Conduct technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client’s UI guidelines and standards.
• Design, implement and maintain integration with other systems, as required.
• Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the system, whilst providing advice accordingly.
• Lead on the establishment and development of analytics, monitoring and reporting on usage as well as the provision of regular reports.
• Lead and provide technical support in the application’s and EUAA’s architecture roadmap.
• Produce and maintain technical and system documentation.
What is your experience...
Essential professional Experience, knowledge, and skills (minimum 6 years' experience ).
• .NET C# web development, using back-end and front-end technologies.
• Advanced SharePoint technology on an enterprise application.
• Website support
• Software development in .NET framework, MVC, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Web Forms
• SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2019 and on SharePoint Online
• Administering and consuming Office Web Apps
• PowerShell scripting (or similar), especially for the migration of files from file shares and SharePoint sites
• Advanced use of Microsoft SharePoint or equivalent
• Advanced use of SQL server database structures, procedural programming and development of SSIS packages
• SharePoint, PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell, as well as the different out of the box web parts and their functionality and SharePoint Designer
• Translating a final design into a finished SharePoint web presence
• Information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint
Applications must be in the English language
Private Medical Insurance plan
Private Pension plan
Company car leasing
Opportunities for career growth
Certified "Diversity Charter" company
At SWORD Services Greece we believe in innovation; challenging ideas and discovering new ways of doing business. We are looking for people whose ideas and vision can shape our company’s success.
We are constantly growing and we look for people who want to grow with us, who want to be part of a friendly and supportive environment and who want to be part in a team of like-minded colleagues, passionate about delivering excellence.
We value open and clear communication and transparency in our everyday interactions and we act as ONE team since we want everyone to feel they are part of a big family that grows and succeeds!