We are looking for a talented and passionate person to contribute to Customer onboarding and Satisfaction!
• Translate client social media listening needs into clear, effective, actionable projects within our platform ¨Radarly¨
• Strive for top level satisfaction for all Radarly clients worldwide
• Optimize the data to provide cost efficiency social listening projects, putting in place intelligent, noise-free search architectures
• Implement, maintain and troubleshoot clients’ Radarly projects: advise clients on their project structure, tailor Boolean queries for optimal data collection, identify and solve data collections problems
• Handle complex corporate clients
• Lead customer engagement, webinars and workshops
• Build and drive adoption plans
• Autonomously handle complex client projects and proactively manage client expectations
• Design architecture to achieve customer requirements
• Design tailor-made trainings for customers and make them powerful Radarly users
• Serve as an escalation point for customer issues ensuring they are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, leveraging resources across different departments as necessary
• Proactively propose new ideas to optimize the department's ongoing process and methodologies to improve and increase the customer value.
Skills & Requirements
Passionate about the digital ecosystem, online media and the social web, big data
First experience as a Customer Success Manager (preferably in a software editor company, MarTech software or a Digital Marketing Agency)
Strong Project management skills
Marketing or Consumer Insight knowledge
Strong organizational skills, ability to summarize and structure
Agility and problem solving mindset
Able to multitask under pressure
Experience in managing clients’ accounts, you know how to understand their needs
Enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills, proactive, dynamic, autonomous and ambitious
Fluent in English and in Mandarin, a third language is a plus
What we offer:
Company with passionate and ambitious projects
Complete training and onboarding process
Encourage to take initiatives
Full of dynamic, multicultural and kind people :)
Flexible working hours and homeworking policy
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Our Belief in People
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company where our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive within every team and every department — delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. __
Our values are at the core of our culture, and they can be summed up by the acronym MER, which means more in Norwegian. These values are our commitment to our employees and our customers.
Norwegian for “Fun.” We believe that in order to become successful as a whole, we should all enjoy ourselves. That’s why we promote a fun, collaborative working environment.
Enere [‘e nðr’e] Norwegian for “Number One.” At Meltwater, average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations.
Norwegian for “Respect.” We believe it matters how a company or an individual becomes number one. Striving to be the best doesn’t mean sharp elbows: we should all treat our colleagues and customers with respect and humility.
An acronym for Moro, Enere and Respekt, which creates the Norwegian word “More.” We celebrate our victories without losing our drive to improve — whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones. Though simple on the surface, our values guide us in everything we do, from how we prioritize our objectives and make decisions to how we clarify expectations and measure our success.