We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst (CRM) with a proven track record in designing, implementing and managing enterprise solutions. You will play a key role in defining business requirements and configuration specifications. The right candidate will have a passion for delivering complete, timely and clear analysis and will have a point of view on solutions and impacts. You will coordinate with multiple business departments such as Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing Client Experience, Finance, system architects, vendors and matrixed development teams to define, scope, and deliver key initiatives. You are someone who can build consensus, provide valuable feedback to the business owners and create impact. You have outstanding documentation, communication and presentation skills and can deliver in a fast paced work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Gather and document business requirements from various business partners.
· Assist business stakeholders in clarifying objectives and requirements, mapping them to strategic business directions and translating business needs into solutions and features.
· Understands business environment and helps to connect/align relevant business stakeholders
· Responsible for high and detailed-level requirements gathering, gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business application.
· Support the roadmap of projects and system Initiatives that align with Sales Strategy and business needs.
· Partner with various business units to educate teams on application capabilities, best practices and optimization, while collecting business requirements that contribute to strategy, new projects and prioritization.
· Bachelors in a technical field preferably in IT / Computer Science.
· 8-12 years’ experience as a business systems analyst in high growth, high tech industry. Experience in SaaS business model a plus.
· Proven track record of working directly with Sales, Sales Operations is a must.
· Experience with a CRM application, such as salesforce.com, Oracle or other enterprise level CRM application.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in varying size and scope simultaneously.
· Experience with Reports, Dashboards and Sales Forecasting a plus.
· Strong business/relevant industry acumen with the ability to quickly and thoroughly understand business priorities.
· Experience working with integrated systems.
· Experience working in Atlassian suite preferred.
Fresh fruits & free drinks
Personal Branding Support
Ergonomic desks and chairs
Opportunities to travel
Open Source Contributions
Conferences and Tech Talks
Meltwater builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!
Have a look at what life is like at Meltwater. We are more than 1200 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Fremont +1 more