About the role:
The Business Analysis unit is the first stage of building any system and is responsible for gathering the system requirements from the business.
She/he will be performing business and system analysis and design, business process re-engineering, detailed system requirements, and end user documentation;
They will also create functional deliverables such as business scenarios, as-is/to-be process flow diagrams, use cases, functional design, screen mock-up.
- Conduct business and system analysis and documentation employing various business and software analysis techniques in a variety of systems development life cycle methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid Agile, to ensure the quality of the system under development for IT applications.
- Perform research, analysis, and development of project plans, work flows, business rules, and policies to enhance internal operations and computer systems.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and end users.
- Work with Client Relationship Managers, Project Managers and other team members, and stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Conduct workshops with the stakeholders (design research, synthesis, ideation and prototyping).
- Prepare high-level design documentation, business requirements documentation and functional requirements documentation.
- Analyze and document requirements functional and non – functional requirements, screen mock ups and screen flows.
- Communicates how requirements fit into milestones and software releases as part of managing a larger roadmap
- Proactively seeks to understand each division’s business objectives and how they fit into the overall business and technical strategy
- Understands how the business objectives intersect with technology and helps translate those objectives into functional requirements
- Serves as a contributing member of agile scrum teams, helping to build exciting new software and technical capabilities
- Supports the product owner or product managers in the businesses by helping to manage the backlog of requirements in the form of user stories
- Analyze and document requirements for reporting needs.
- Document, communicate, and facilitate correction of requirements changes discovered during the implementation and seek sign offs.
- Work with the development and project management teams to ensure appropriate follow through to resolution
- Lending experience
- Sophisticated knowledge of statistics, linear & non-parametric models
- Skilled data illustrator who makes market-ready graphs, slides, figures and presentations
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Proven understanding of Product and Business analytics, fundamentals, and processes
- Proven ability to synthesize data insights into actionable recommendations
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team.
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera).
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts).
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects.
- Continuous learning and improvement activities.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Long term career development programs.