As a Data Integration Software Engineer, you will be working as part of an agile team and will be focusing on bridging ClariFI and datasets brought in by clients, internal loaders and data sources, and third-party vendors.
What's in it for you
- Broaden your software engineering skills on a variety of platforms including SQL Server and Postgres, using t-sql and p-sql as your primary languages.
- Develop a deep understanding of equity markets and the data that drives them.
- Work closely with quant researchers and software engineers.
- Develop cloud-based data solutions on AWS.
- Interface with clients, account managers, data sources, and developers to determine the requirements for data integration.
- Interpret requirements within user stories into actionable designs.
- Develop solutions from designs to support requirements using SQL and scripting.
- Optimize solutions for speed, memory, and CPU.
- Provide unit and integration tests of solutions.
- Document the solution for both development and client usage.
- Release new datasets and improvements to current datasets on a monthly release cycle.
- Serve as a subject matter authority on the dataset implementation.
- Develop tools for automation of testing.
- Develop tools for automation of release cycles for on-site, stand-alone, and AWS implementations.
We are looking for a Data Integration Software Engineer to join the team in Bucharest, Romania.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or significant experience with financial data.
- Experience in Postgres development is a must, particularly with function deployment and roles and privileges.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Experience using SQL profilers.
- Familiarity with equity market basics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Passionate, smart, and articulate.
- Able to work well individually and with a team.
- Strong analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team.
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera).
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts).
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects.
- Continuous learning and improvement activities.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Long term career development programs.