The role combines manual testing with automation testing.
This role will work with 2 teams:
- Advisory Channels area, more specific to the Contact Center team and
- Customer Interactions handling campaign management and analytics solutions
The approach is to start with manual testing and automatic testing using SpecFlow and Gherkin, later, having the opportunity to implement new methods in the testing framework that is written in C#.
- University degree (IT, engineering background)
- Prior experience as Quality Assurance tester, min 2 years.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in working with relational databases as SQL, PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of C#
- Knowledge regarding SpecFlow – Gherkin *Working experience according to Agile methodology
- Basic understanding of how web and mobile application are structured
- Experience with API testing tools , sniffer tools, browser dev tools (Fiddler, Charles, Postman, Swagger)
- Working knowledge on Windows, iOS and Android operating systems and related hardware.
- Familiarity with BASH (Command line)
- Knowledge in Maven, Gradle, Continuous integration (egg Jenkins), Android Studio IDE
- Used Kibana to monitor/search performance or logs investigations.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot error
- Experienced in Agile Development
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting a defect.
- Experience with defect tracking tools (like Azure DevOps, Confluence)
- High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust
- Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally)
Nice to know:
- Knowledge of OOP, C#, or Python
- Basic experience with Scala
- Experience with Selenium/Cucumber
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools
- Unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit and/or NUnit
- Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks
- Create test plan and design test cases
- Reporting test results
- Troubleshoot, analyze, isolate defects, and report them
- Create and execute automated sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/ channels)
- Writing/executing test cases/suites for multi-platform application software (web/ mobile), both automatic and manual for applications to ensure that the design and development outputs meet the input requirements
- Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and/or updated during testing new test cases identified
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs/ Provide support for production and UAT incidents)
- Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
- Creating and reviewing requirement documents and test specifications
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- Testing, reproducing, and verifying fixed issues
- Planning and estimation of testing efforts
- Creating Adobe Analytics dashboards
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team.
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera).
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts).
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects.
- Continuous learning and improvement activities.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Long term career development programs.