Sword Services Greece is seeking to recruit energetic individuals to join our team in Malta as Intermediate Application Developer. The successful candidates will work in a multicultural environment supporting our core business in large Information Systems for the European Commission.
What you will do...
- Lead and provide technical support in the application’s and EUAA’s roadmap, including EUAA Azure Environment and EUAA’s SharePoint Online and O365 presence;
- Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies and governance policies;
- Lead on the establishment and development of analytics, monitoring and reporting on usage as well as the provision of regular reports;
- Lead the management, configuration, development and implementation of ICT components, including source code, solution architecture, software components, design patterns, database schemas, and configuration of the SharePoint backend system;
- Design, prototype and develop the C1 applications, according to the prioritized backlog agreed between ICT and business;
- Implement the final design (i.e. "look-and-feel") of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff;
- Conduct technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client’s UI guidelines and standards;
- Design, implement and maintain integration with other systems, as required;
- Coordinate with the ICT development team in order to align solution architecture and software engineering with the current best practice;
- Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the system, whilst providing advice accordingly;
- Support reporting on the activities of the ICT team and the status of the application’s design, development and implementation;
- Produce and maintain technical and system documentation.
What is your experience...
- Ability to work independently in EUAAs .NET C# web development, using back-end and front-end technologies;
- Capacity to work with SharePoint technology on an enterprise application;
- Ability to perform tasks in web site support;
- Perform software development in EUAAs .NET framework, MVC, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Web Forms;
- Experience on performing proposed tasks in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2019 and on SharePoint Online;
- Experience administering and consuming Office Web Apps as related to the proposed tasks;
- Ability to perform tasks in PowerShell scripting (or similar), especially for the migration of files from file shares and SharePoint sites such as EUAAs environment;
- Ability to work independently with SQL server database structures, procedural programming and development of SSIS packages as related to the tasks and in EUAAs environment;
- Capacity to perform tasks in SharePoint, PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell, as well as the different out of the box web parts and their functionality and SharePoint Designer;
- Ability to translate a final EUAA task design into a finished SharePoint web presence;
- Knowledge of information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint as related to the tasks.
Experience in the following will be considered as an asset:
- Performing tasks in SharePoint 2019 hybrid solutions;
- Performing tasks with EUAAs DevExpress library;
- Ability to complete tasks with reporting tools such as PowerBI;
- Performing tasks with MS Power Platform;
- Completing the proposed tasks with Azure, including Azure App Services, automated builds and deployments.
- Attention to details and strong sense of responsibility;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management).
Applications must be in the English language.