We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented System Administrator!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
To be responsible for the administration, maintenance, and evolution infrastructures.
- Server staging and patching;
- Packaging and deployment of applications;
- Migration to the IBM cloud;
- Management of backup incident;
- Participation in the emergency plan for these infrastructures;
- Monitoring and remediation of vulnerabilities;
- Performance of daily maintenance including incident handling.
Skills & Requirements
In terms of technical know-how ?
- Excellent knowledge of SCCM and Orchestrator;
- Proven experience with ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy and ServiceNow;
- Knowledge of backup tools, including Tivoli Storage Management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office office tools (communication and documentation).
To succeed in your mission you need
- To be autonomous and have the spirit of initiative;
- To be a real team player;
- To be customer oriented and have good communication skills;
- To have a good command in French and English;
- To be rigorous in your tasks;
- To have a good organization/planning of their tasks;
- To have respect for procedures.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.