Qualify Business needs
You must be able to:
- discuss with non IT people from Business,
- understand their needs based on Business Macro Processes,
- make them explain their Business logic and flows,
- then deduce the sequencing of actions to achieve in IT fields to support
- Analysis skills to understand Business flows and convert them into technical flows
You will have to:
- be capable of understanding the logic and architecture of Applications (constitution, security, availability, scalability, main technology concept and components…)
- detect and qualify integration points for Operations (stop/start, backup, error logs, access policy, habilitations, monitoring, high availability, scalability…)
- propose solutions aligned onto IT architecture policy/strategy
- test the strategy : can evaluate on its own technical points or unitary applicative points that should be addressed in testing phases to ensure application is well deployed and functional
You must be able to :
- enforce/represent classical steps of IT within a Business project : Analysis/Design, Testing (functional), Performance Testing, Availability testing, Security Testing
- do a good evaluation of IT Risks within Integration tasks
- be operability focused : in every decision of implementation, a real focus is about the way things can be managed on a day to day basis (Incident, Follow-up, Capacity, Maintenance…)
- support/defend architectural good practices
- Visio Logical Diagram of IT Architecture setuped
- Inventory of technical specs like Flows, Licences, Logs, Access…
Link with Infrastructure Providers or Software providers for Integration :
- Support questions from counterparts
- Mitigate between Business needs and Architecture good practices from counterparts
Assets and Optional :
-Capable to evaluate approximately the human workload induced by architecture tasks and IT parts within a project, to support IT Project Managers
- Technology involved : Java (RH JBoss, IBM WAS), Oracle/SQLServer, mainly RHEL OS based, Web Services oriented architecture
- Knowledge researched : understanding of Linux concepts (access rights, sharing, accounting…), and general technological points like F5 Load Balancers and WAF, Firewalls, Virtual IP, network topology (generic)…
4 domains of expertise
With a staff of more than 650 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.