- Mobile Application Strategy/Roadmap owner in link with Business
- Mobile Application technology aware (developments, best practices… on iOS, Android)
- Orchestrator / ESB knowledge (FUSE, others)
- Interoperability between heterogeneous applicative landscape (framework definition and enforcement)
- Capable of converting Business needs into a reliable architectural solution
- Enforce, Defend, make evolve the Architecture that federate all Business logics
- SOA approach
- Performance oriented (response time) and Scalability focused
- Quality Assurance oriented
- Business Roadmap Support (detect evolution, prepare budget with Mgt, assess risks, develop solutions patterns, participate to IT roadmap)
- Be able to put his own hands into the job : we like people that can DO in addition to KNOW HOW
-you must be bilingual FR and ENG
-you must hold an University diploma
-you must have at least between 7 and 10 years experience
4 domains of expertise
With a staff of more than 675 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.