We are looking for a DevOps Engineer/Developer
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us...
- Managing and coordinating the contractual deliveries towards the client
- Coordinating with the client counterpart on overall planning for project, ensuring control of the scope, deadlines, costs and quality of deliverables
- Proposing and supporting any change in the organization of projects aimed at improving efficiency and performance
- Ensuring all work is supported by signed Statement of Work with customer
- Overseeing and effectively leading multiple priorities and projects from inception through post implementation review.
What we expect from you.
*Must be resident in Switzerland.*
Experience working with CI/CD tools (Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab, Atlassian …)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Significant knowledge on architecture topics such as integration, security, network and Identity and Access Management
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Python, PowerShell and Software Craftsmanship practices.
- Must have the drive to learn new technologies and apply them appropriately in our environment, with an emphasis on implementing automation to reduce manual effort
- Must possess good communication skills to be able interact with peers to explain facts, basic analysis, processes and practices related to software being developed.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: 1 November 2022
Take your chance and apply!