• Confirms that the designs to be coded are clear and deliverable
• Defines tests to prove that the code delivered meets the design requirements
• Constructs and delivers tested code meeting the design requirements
• Meets coding standards for the team
• Aids the Business and Technical Analysts in finding the right solution for the functional requirements presented.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Ability to code for a single platform
• Ability to perform tests and codes according to guidelines
• Advanced knowledge of applicable software
• University degree (or equivalent) preferred
• Experience in Transfert Agent, Banking front office or financial development environments is an asset
• Advanced communication skills, both face-to-face and teleconference
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work well as an individual as well as a team
Additional Request Comments:
- Progress OpenEdge 11.5+
4 domains of expertise
With a staff of more than 650 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.