Are you fierce in coding and fun in life? We’ve got the job for you as a Drupal Developer!
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers, and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable, and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data, and AI is backed up by a powerful global network.
We are building up a new software development team to serve one of our biggest clients. To accompany the already assigned skilled developers we are now looking to hire a solid Drupal Developer to complete the team.
In order to rock the role, we hope that
• You are competent at software development on Drupal
• You have experience developing front-end with React.JS (or any other front-end + JS)
• You have passion to learn new technologies and environments
• You like to work as part of a team and can communicate fluently both in English and Finnish (this is an absolute requirement)
We hope you have at least a couple years of experience with software development and are willing and passionate to develop your skills further. Experience in PHP, Java, React, Vue and/or Angular would be a big plus.
What is our promise to you?
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Our employee benefits include for example:
• Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
• Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
• Flexible working hours and remote working policy
• Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
• Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
• A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application latest by 30.9.2022
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to Kari Lahtinen ([email protected]; +358 40 730 1946).
Get The Future You Want.
Extensive occupational health care & insurance
Flexible work time policies / Hybrid work
Internet connection to your home address
Lunch benefit & sport/culture benefit
Sick child care benefit
Events like Inspiration breaks & Sports events
Office with spa, pool, jacuzi and gym
Exceptionally cool colleagues
Certfications & Extensive learning platform
Get the future you want.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. Globally we are more than 325 000 people nearly 55 countries from which around 650 consultants in Finland.
We are all about people. The work we do for our clients derives from the passion and expertise of our employees, and supporting the professional growth of our people is at the heart of our company. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs as well as the network of experienced professionals across the globe.
Helsinki +1 more