At Cling Systems, we are a passionate and international team working tightly together, enforced by a strong network of global advisors & investors. What we all have in common is the desire to build and scale solutions for a sustainable world.
(Tips: Have a look at the video with sound on!)
In our mission to become the leading solution for circular batteries, we are expanding the team with a Battery Engineer who will:
- Lead the research and development of testing protocols for end-of-life batteries
- Lead the research on battery technologies, with a focus on understanding the necessary data points to determine the state of health (SOH) of batteries
- Support Cling clients with battery expertise
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to optimize recycling and repurposing of EOL batteries, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing value
- Play a key role in expanding Cling's platform
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for a Battery Engineer with experience in:
- Mechanical/ Electrical engineering
- Battery testing
- Working in a workshop / lab
We're looking for a Battery Engineer who is interested in:
- Developing scalable testing methods to determine battery statuses
- Help Cling become the thought leader in battery testing
- Sharing knowledge with the team as well as external clients
In this role, you'll tackle a mix of hands-on and theoretical tasks, and have a major impact in transforming the market for second-life lithium-ion batteries. Join our dynamic team at Cling Systems and help us lead the charge in circular and sustainable solutions – apply now!
About the company
We envision a future where the resources for a sustainable society are circular, used efficiently and fairly. Where waste is an accessible and valuable resource, and mining is replaced by recycling. Cling’s mission is to enable this future by building and scaling the world’s most efficient and trusted Circular Asset Management System.
Cling is a circular startup based in Stockholm that promotes sustainability and resilience in the battery supply chain. Our team is united by a common goal of promoting circularity, and we recently secured 21 Msek in funding from top venture capital firms. We're continuously looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Our office is located in the center of Stockholm, where we work out of one of the most beautiful offices - The Castle. We prioritize an on-site team, but we're also fully native with remote teams. Come join us and make a difference!