We are looking for a Java developer Fullstack
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Overseeing and effectively leading multiple priorities and projects from inception through post implementation review.
- Performing high level analysis for business requests and developing summary documents and reports with executive finish
- Managing and coordinating the contractual deliveries towards the client
- Coordinating with the client counterpart on overall planning for project, ensuring control of the scope, deadlines, costs and quality of deliverables
- Proposing and supporting any change in the organization of projects aimed at improving efficiency and performance
- Ensuring all work is supported by signed Statement of Work with customers
- Leading the team in the Rightshore® Mode (on-site, nearshore and offshore)
What we expect from you.
- To have a very good knowledge of JAVA and Angular
- To have a flawless proficiency in English and French
- To follow Agile project procedure methodology
- To be experienced with CRM systems
- To be able to work with continuous integration: Jenkins and build management tool: Maven
- To have a strong understanding and experience of APIs RESTful services and micro service Architectures
- Must be a swiss permanent resident
- To have proven the ability to design and actively lead the development of enterprise level software solutions
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: As soon as possible
Take your chance and apply!