Purpose of Role
We have recently implemented a new ERP system, and we are therefore looking for a service-minded and structured person to help within our finance department. Your responsibility will be managing financial data for our customers for all our Group's companies.
You will work from our office in Bucharest and be part of the Group`s finance department. You will report to our Chief Accountant in Bucharest and work closely with other members of the department.
• Responsible for customers data in the ERP system
• Maintain customers agreements
• Keep up-to-date customer receivable accounts and issue invoices timely and accurately
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Respond to queries related to invoices & customer agreements from the Sales & Customer Success teams
• Resolve customers' queries about invoices and agreements
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of necessary reports
• Assist with other accounting/reporting and customers related projects
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Required professional qualifications
Required personality traits and skill set
Meet your Manager
Adrian Bogdan Petrica – Chief Accountant
How long have you worked for nShift?
1 year and a half
What would your current team members say about your leadership or manager style?
They would say that I am always there to help them perform at their best.
What do you love about nShift?
I love the multinational working environment, the people, and the challenges.
What difference will this role make to nShift if I join?
You will help us give our customers a better experience related to finance queries, help our company to have more accurate customers and revenue data, and to optimize processes in the finance department.
nShift is the global leading provider of cloud delivery management solutions enabling frictionless shipment and return of almost one billion shipments across 190 countries annually. nShift’s software is used globally by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and 3PL shippers. The company is headquartered in London and Oslo. It has over 500 employees across offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Romania.