Who we are
Capgemini Engineering is a Consulting company active in + 30 countries all over the world.
+300 000 collaborators (including +55 000 engineers)
Working/ Experts in Pharmaceutics, Energy, Aerospace, Defense, Railways & Automotive sectors!
As a C&M engineer you will be responsible for the following activities including (but not limited to):
• Generate calibration optimization technical reports (base on new process) to optimize MPUs calibration;
• Support C&M transversal calibration team;
• Regroup and analyze technical documents (TRA, standard requirements, calibration specifications,…) ;
• Connecting SME with MPUs C&M managers and Quality department;
• Performing metrological data analysis (probes drift, constraints…);
• Support C&M changes in SAP and launch ECR modification;
• Test new process of frequency optimization (Data Driven Calibration tool) ;
• Evaluate calibration opportunities and savings;
• Managing C&M documentation and archiving;
In addition the C&M engineer need to :
• Adapt to changes (schedule, organization, priorities,...);
• Be the interface between different actors;
• Be the technical referent for the project;
• Be able to make benefit different actors of his/her professional experience;
• Participate to coordination meetings with global and Belgium project team;
• Intransigent regarding the security;
• Flexible in its schedules following the priorities of the project
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com