With an increasing demand from our clients for support on Environment,
Chemicals and Circular Economy related issues, we are looking for an
experienced consultant to join our growing team to support day-to-day
management of existing client accounts and development of innovative client
Your responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day management of projects and client assignments, integrating a full
range of public affairs and communications services.
• Creating and developing innovative client service offerings.
• Supporting new business proposals and pitches, and leading support teams.
• Actively engaging with colleagues across the group to develop and implement
public affairs strategies within the sector.
• Actively contributing to the development of junior colleagues and sharing and
exchanging ideas with team members.
What we are looking for:
• 1 to 3 years’ public affairs experience developed within an EU context.
• Experience gained within a public affairs consultancy is preferable, although trade association or in-house will be considered.
• Knowledge of and a strong interest in EU sustainability and circular economy policies and their application to a range of sectors (consumer goods, chemicals, metals).
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to develop a network of EU and national policy makers and stakeholders in the sector.
• A collaborative and caring approach to working with colleagues in Brussels and across the Group.
• An inquisitive nature with a desire for learning and innovative practices.
• A high level of motivation and drive for excellence.
Work with the best political minds in the industry
International company with room to grow
A culture of excellence
Challenging, yet dynamic work environment
High responsibility, even in junior positions
Open dialogue among colleagues of all levels
Kõrge vastutusvõimalus, ka alustavatel positsiooni
Väljakutsuv töö ja dünaamiline töökeskkond
Meisterlikkusele suunatud töökultuur
Arenemisvõimalus tugevas rahvusvahelises ettevõtte
Töötamine kõrgetasemelise ja professionaalse meesk
Kolleegidevaheline avatud ja toetav koostöö
We are a leading European consultancy specialising in Public Affairs.
As a Public Affairs Partner, we help our clients navigate political systems. We ensure that our clients understand the impact of policy and politics on their organisations and work with them to strategically reach their goals. We provide our clients with a keen understanding of the political debate and governmental processes, as well as the decision-makers that drive it.
Rud Pedersen has fourteen offices across thirteen countries, and almost 400 consultants with their own experience from politics and/or public administration. The Rud Pedersen Group is a growing public affairs and communications company that includes Rud Pedersen Public Affairs, Welcom and King Street PR.
2002Company founded in Gothenburg, Sweden, by Morten Rud Pedersen.
2006The Stockholm office opens, bringing our brand of public affairs to the Swedish capital.
2008We opened in Copenhagen, Denmark.
2012Our clients asked and we responded - by opening our office in Oslo, Norway.
2014The creation of King Street, our PR focused brand, as well as the addition of our Helsinki office.
2017Welcom, our strategic communication and digital media-focused brand, joined the company. We also created RP People, our headhunting and recruitment-focused brand. Additionally, we opened our Brussels office.
2018Our seventh office was established in Tallinn.
2020We entered the German market by establishing an office in Berlin.
2021We welcomed the Lithuanian communications agency Fabula to the Group, thereby expanding into our 8th market in Europe
2002Morten Rud Pedersen loob ettevõte Göteborgis, Rootsis.
2006Stockholmi kontori avamisega tuuakse bränd Rootsi pealinna.
2008Avatakse Taani turg kontoriga Kopenhaagenis.
2012Klientide vajadusel ja palvel avatakse kontor Oslos, Norras.
2014Lisaks Soome turu avamisele Helsingi kontoriga, loodi eraldi avalikule kommunikatsioonile fokusseeritud brändi King Street PR.
2017Grupiga liitus Welcome, strateegilise kommunikatsiooni ja digi-meediale keskenduv bränd. Lisaks loodi personalivärbamisettevõtte RPPeople ning avati kontor Brüsselis.
2018Tallinnas avati grupi seitsmes kontor.
2020Sisenemine Saksamaa turule ning uue kontori avamine Berliinis.
2021We entered the Polish market by establishing a representation office in Warsaw.