Are you looking for a rewarding job with exciting opportunities for your professional and personal development? If you are enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a young and dynamic team, join us and become part of the team.
We are hiring a Junior Sales Manager for our Showroom in Düsseldorf. You will be the one to represent the brand and spread our mission into the market.
• Developing and building strong strategic partnerships with existing and new business partners in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, BeNeLux, North Italy and Eastern Eu-rope
• Constantly identifying new business opportunities to guarantee further business growth
• Creating & analyzing distribution plans
• Account management & administration
• Monthly performance analysis on account level & creating strategic plans of action
• Budget planning & monitoring per account
• Showroom preparation
• Stock sales & Sales preparation
• Sample management
• Working with marketing department to ensure that all accounts take full advantage of all marketing tools
• Developing & monitoring retail strategy
• Staff management & training
• In-Store Management
• Visual Merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree or/and successfully completed apprenticeship
• Authentic personality with a confident appearance and strong focus on communication natural authority and a high level of motivation with a strong focus on team spirit
• Comprehensive corporate responsibility, entrepreneurial shaped decision-making and development skills
• Ability to prioritize own workload
• Negotiation skills and assertiveness
• Hands-on mentality
• High grade on customer focus
• Commitment to sustainability in actions
• Excellent German and very good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a young, dynamic team with a great passion for fashion and the brand Tiger of Sweden. We enjoy a familiar working atmosphere in the team and view communication as a key element. Thanks to flat hierarchies, each team member has a lot of creative freedom with according development opportunities. Sounds exciting? Get in touch with our colleague Sabrina with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations. Please be aware that only those applications are considered that include both, a CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Career and competence development
Friendly working climate
Tiger of Sweden is a premium fashion brand with a long-standing heritage in tailoring, dating back to 1903. This vast tailoring expertise is reflected in every design. Quality and craftsmanship are always at the forefront. Under the direction of Design Director Bryan Conway, Tiger of Sweden continues to push boundaries and putting timeless classics into a modern context.
For more information please go to www.tigerofsweden.com