We are Capgemini Switzerland.
We are looking for a Temenos Program Manager
based in Switzerland or Luxembourg
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
To support the growth of our Wealth Management Team, we are looking for a Temenos Program Manager. Join us now at Capgemini Switzerland and start working on exciting projects! We offer meaningful development opportunities in which you’ll have real responsibilities from day one.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Strategizing, implementing, and maintaining program initiatives on Temenos T24 / Transact / WealthSuite with Capgemini methodology to ensure project execution within the timeline, the budget and the expected level of quality
- Developing and managing budget for projects and being accountable for delivering according to established business goals and objectives
- Managing multiple programs and project teams on the Rightshore® Mode (on-site and offshore)
- Identifying key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and Temenos’ teams
- Analyzing, evaluating and overcoming program risks, and producing reports for both the management and the stakeholders
- Proposing and supporting any change in the organization of projects aimed at improving efficiency and performance
- Assisting the Delivery manager in mining new opportunities
- Representing Capgemini in various governance forums with the customer
What we expect from you
- Master’s Degree in Computer science, and/or in Finance with a strong IT experience
- Program Management experience (10+ years) on large scale Temenos T24 / Transact / WealthSuite projects, from assessment till post implementation review for private banking sector
- Strong understanding of private banking / Wealth Management products and processes
- Good knowledge and experience in delivery methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple budgets and projects on Temenos simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills, used to interact with C-levels stakeholders
- Successful experience in building and leading nearshore and offshore teams on international programs
- Fluent in both French and English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Switzerland or Luxembourg