Planhat is a customer platform built to give insights, manage workflow and drive customer experience. Planhat is helping hundreds of modern technology companies worldwide center their business around their customers in order to maximize customer success and customer lifetime value.
Our company is on the lookout for a Full-stack developer, who will join our journey and help us grow even further.
What will you get if you join us?
- Work on a product that helps companies solve their most strategically pressing issue - how do you reduce churn and grow your revenue?
- Work with a small and fast-growing team, where everyone has a great attitude;
- Flexibility in working hours/location;
- Ability to influence tech/product decisions, small and large;
- Working with modern tech stack: NodeJS (latest), MongoDB (latest or almost), VueJS, gcloud-based solutions;
- You'll deliver fast. In the first few days, you’ll deploy your first bugfix, in the first month - you’ll deliver several impactful improvements; in 3-4 months - you’ll own a module/feature;
- Working in a fast-growing company (yearly growth of 150% - 200%);
- Hard work - high reward
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years experience in Full-Stack web development;
- Good sense of building UI/UX;
- Good business acumen;
- Self-organizing and focusing on delivery;
- Ready to contribute full-time;
- Good communication skills (English);
Nice to have:
- Working experience in B2B SaaS companies with multi-tenancy architecture;
- Working experience in Startup
- Experience with big data and high load systems;
About the company
Planhat helps companies deal with their most important topic - to grow their NRR. Modern technology companies build their business on Planhat to make their customers more successful. A single platform for the entire company, from CS to Product to Operations, to collaborate on.
Our customers are active in in a wide range of verticals from SaaS to cybersecurity, life sciences, marketplace, consulting, decarbonization, dental equipment, and everyday trying to execute on their vision. They all partner with Planhat for their unique reasons, but with the common goal centered around becoming more data-driven and proactive with their customers. Our platform is like a lego set - assembled to each person's imagination and liking.
We were founded in Stockholm, Sweden, spent the first 6 years bootstrapped building the product, and are now a globally distributed team of 100+ people across Europe, the Americas, and APAC. We're also a remote-first company (and have been since inception), but think of it more like people-first: we hire the best people where they want and need to be. Read more at www.planhat.com.
What we can give you
- Remote-first work environment | Talent is blind to borders and so are we! Occasionally Hatters will travel to meet with teammates or clients, it's all dependent on role and business needs.
- Planhat Adventures | We sponsor pop-up hubs around the globe for Hatters to gather to work and play together. Previous locations have included New York City, Colombia, Malibu, France, Greece, Georgia (the country!), and more.
- Flexible working hours | 3 factors impact when you work—customer/business needs, team working schedules, and personal preferences. We trust you to use your judgment and get your work done.
- Work-from-home setup | All employees receive a 13” Macbook Pro/Windows upon their start date with Planhat! Our Operations team will work with you to ensure you have any additional tools you need to work remotely with success.
- Flexible public holidays | We all celebrate different things in life— switch a public holiday for another day more aligned with who you are and what’s important to you.
- Paid parental leave | Up to 6 months, pending tenure with Planhat. As with all of our other policies, it’s gender neutral. Also applicable to adoptive parents.
- The other stuff | No one knows better than you what sets you up for success; spend more time in one of our office or pop-up hubs, external sales training, some neat tools, attending a conference, gym cards, extra screen, whatever? We’ll only ask: “How will this be beneficial for you and your work at Planhat?” We trust managers and teams to set every individual up for success
For employees in EMEA additional benefits will depend on the country where you are based.