We are looking for a Senior / Service Designer with a great mix of design thinking and consulting skills to join frog in Gothenburg!
Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What you will be doing?
As a Service Designer, you look beyond point solutions and apply design-led thinking to deliver new multi-channel service strategies, ecosystems, or even new businesses to the markets. You gel well with designers and non-designers, thrive in a highly collaborative environment and know how to tell a compelling story. You are a thorough, lateral thinker, who can pull up the sleeves and dig deep to deliver rewarding experiences. Your passion for Service Design is infectious. Your passion is to design solutions that create advantages for our customers and provide unmatched experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping and blueprinting service solutions to name a few. You have the ability to re-frame service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
On a typical project you will:
• Understand the end-user and customer behaviour, needs and changes
• Solve problems with natural innovative and analytical skills
• Work with customers, business stakeholders and staff to develop customer and business centric concepts
• Produce a range of service design deliverables for different touch points
• Run creative workshops
• Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
We want you to have
• At least 3+ years of relevant experience
• Strong presentation, storytelling, and social skills
• Be able to articulate and visualize complex matters clearly
• Experience with service design for digital services as well as service design tools and methods
• Strong workshop facilitation skills
• Fluent English and Swedish skills
• Affinity with frog’s values, and a passion for creating products and services that meet people's functional and emotional needs
• Willingness to travel for research, project delivery, and client meetings
• Valid working permit for Sweden/EU
It would be a bonus if you had:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Design, Design Research or related discipline.
• Experience working in a variety of organisations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
• Academic, professional, or life experience from outside the design field that enriches your perspective as a designer
We offer a collaborative and inclusive environment that pushes you to learn and grow. frogs are open, flexible and prize positivity as highly as performance and outcomes. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
• As part of your application, please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of recent work, highlighting your abilities and experience relevant to the role, with specific examples of how you work, think, collaborate, and contribute to great design outcomes. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.
We are looking forward to your application no later than August 8.
Read more about frog at https://www.frog.co
Kollektivavtal och tjänstepension (ITP 1 & 2)
Private Health and optional group Insurance
Sports and arts club
Collective agreement and pension (ITP 1 & 2)
Different events, conferences & celebrations
Sport och konstklubbar
Privat sjuk- och frivilliga gruppförsäkringar
Sociala event & konferenser
Talented, multidisciplinary team to grow with
Cool offices in central locations
Macs/PCs and iPhones
Flexible work time policies
Extensive health care/health insurance
Inspiring global network of experts
Regular knowledge sharing and social happenings
Exciting assignments in different industries
Multiple other great benefits
Joining frog means joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through strategy, innovation and design, while each bringing unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. Our collective goal is to continue to challenge what’s possible when it comes to helping our clients and partners launch new products, services and businesses.
At frog, we draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. We are home to rebels, visionaries and dreamers that disrupt the status quo. Together, joined under the world's largest premium cross capability hub, we will advance the human experience through strategy and vision.
Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.