● Design, production and maintenance of all various guest travel documentation related materials for all markets for HRN and HRX, in accordance with the Hurtigruten brand book and troubleshooting issues that arise during production.
● Maintaining the system for all valid Voyage documentation related documents, managing and updating all databases with correct assets and information (SharePoint, Sync, Global Docs shared drive, websites, WordPress).
● Self-regulating creative and production workflow of marketing assets with key stakeholders to gather information, answers to questions, and approvals for publishing.
● Creating and following a delivery timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
● Updating Sales/CRC, Product, Marketing, PR, Web, TMO, IR contacts and ships with fact-based information about all documents related to Voyage documentation.
● Close cooperation and planning together with necessary stakeholders, to maintain visual brand consistency of documents across all platforms.
● Maintenance of travel documentation related websites in liaison with eCommerce Team.
● Working with Global Link and the representatives of local markets to have the content of marketing support materials accurately translated.
● Participate in agile teams and projects.
Web, CRM, Markets, CSC, IROP.
The Guest Communication Design Specialist function is to be part of a production team with responsibility for designing, maintaining, monitoring and improving our manual travel documents.
Academic And Professional Qualifications
● Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Production Design or equivalent
● experience working at an agency or in house creative organization
● There is a plus with working and demonstrable knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
● Working and demonstrable knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly Word and Excel.
Play your part
Inspire the Adventure
Make tomorrow better
The undisputed global leader in sustainable inspirational adventure travel — a catalyst for change towards a greener travel industry. Formed in 1893, Hurtigruten Group is the world’s leading adventure travel group. We have 2,400+ employees worldwide, representing more than 50 nationalities. They form part of three main business units — Hurtigruten Expeditions, Hurtigruten Coastal Express, and Hurtigruten Svalbard — which offer unique small-ship and land-based adventures from pole-to-pole.
For almost 130 years we have pushed boundaries on expedition travel and sailed tourists, locals and cargo around the Norwegian coastline and polar regions. We have made Norway more connected, impacting the lives of millions of people. And we continue to share knowledge with our international guests about wildlife, local communities, science and the natural world.
As a Group, we are revolutionising the travel industry’s approach to sustainability through a number of vital initiatives to protect the world we explore.
Single-use plastic banHurtigruten was the first major travel company to have removed single-use plastic from its entire fleet and our hotels.
Hybrid Explorer shipsHurtigruten has two hybrid-electric powered expedition cruise ships that offer a 20% reduction of fuel consumption.
Beach cleanupsHurtigruten Expedition Teams encourage guests to take part in beach clean-ups, which results in several metric tonnes of trash every year being removed.
Hurtigruten FoundationThe Foundation specialises in the conservation of endangered species, fighting against marine and plastic pollution.
Abschaffung von EinwegplaHurtigruten war das erste große Reiseunternehmen, das Einwegplastik aus der gesamten Flotte und aus den Hotels verbannt hat.
Hybrid-ExpeditionsschiffeHurtigruten verfügt über zwei Expeditionsschiffe mit Hybrid-Elektroantrieb, mit denen der Treibstoffverbrauch um 20 % gesenkt werden kann.
StrandreinigungenDie Hurtigruten Expeditionsteams motivieren ihre Gäste, an Strandsäuberungen teilzunehmen, wodurch jedes Jahr mehrere Tonnen Müll beseitigt werden.
Hurtigruten FoundationDie Stiftung fördert Projekte, die sich für die Erhaltung bedrohter Arten sowie den Kampf gegen Meeresverschmutzung und Plastikmüll engagieren.
I korte trekkTOM
Forbud mot engangsplastHurtigruten Group er det første store reiseselskapet som fjernet engangsplast fra hele flåten og hotellene våre.
Hybride ekspedisjonsskipHurtigruten Group har to hybridelektriske ekspedisjonsskip som betyr 20 % redusert drivstofforbruk.
StrandryddingHurtigrutens ekspedisjonsteam oppfordrer gjestene til å delta i strandrydding, noe som resulterer i at flere tonn søppel blir fjernet hvert år.
Hurtigruten FoundationStiftelsen har fokus på bevaring av truede arter og bekjemper plast- og havforurensning.