We know you’re in demand. And we understand that luring you to come on board is a challenge on-par with fighting The Asylum Demon. But hey, we love a good challenge, so here goes. Because our current Salesforce Developers are sick and tired of being called the fab four, and we think we can offer a few things you won’t find elsewhere, such as end-to-end enterprise projects that impact thousands of users and millions of customers, and developing for a whole range of industry verticals. Plus all the benefits you associate with a global player (270k colleagues) that acts like a scale-up on steroids. We’re alarmingly informal and employee centric. Pinky promise.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS TODAY
▪ Take on end-to-end projects for large clients
▪ Utilize your Apex, Lightning Web Component (LWC) and Lightning Aura Component skills to the fullest, producing clean code that makes Salesforce take a bow
▪ Liaise with team members, including consultants and solution designers, who feed you bite-size user stories. If they don’t, feel free to bite back.
▪ Be a Technical SME on projects focused on Salesforce.com platform
▪ Think out-of-the-box and experiment with pioneering solutions that either raise the bar in production or (yes, you test your solutions first) crash and gloriously burn on their way to /dev/null
▪ You will mostly (about 75% of your time) build and deploy code, but – being commendably lazy – go for point & click solutions whenever possible
▪ Provide technical expertise, scope and drive creation of digital solutions and integrations
▪ Perform platform configuration, data model design and component implementation
▪ Self-educate as well as the team and the client on technology innovations, business practices and third-party solutions
▪ Share lessons learnt and be part of our Salesforce community.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
· You either bring a solid (3+ years) Salesforce track record to the table…
· You are fluent in Apex, Lightning Web Component (LWC) and Lightning Aura Component languages. We’ll unlock a bonus level if you know (some) Visualforce as well.Salesforce Billing experience could be a great addition
· Salesforce platform knowledge and administrating abilities
· Willing to work Agile or hybrid, knowledge of these is an advantage
· Intellectual curiosity with strong learning ability focusing on development
· Keen to work in international environment
· Fluent in EN is a must, NL or FR is a huge plus
Why choose Capgemini?
· Because you want to contribute to impactful projects for Fortune 500 companies
· Because you’re looking for an organization that’s committed to sustainability
· Because you want to be part of an active and growing Salesforce Ohana that shares insights and experiences non-stop
· Because we reward your enthusiasm with a competitive salary and package
· Because you share our passion for creative work and get a kick out of complexity
PEOPLE MATTER, RESULTS COUNT
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini