If you have a passion for fashion, quality and fit, this may be your chance to take on a new challenge. You will be responsible for pattern development for the women's collection, mostly light woven products. This includes the actual pattern development, draping and CLO 3D use in close collaboration with both our design and product team.
- In cooperation with the development team (designers, product developer and other pattern makers) develop patterns, measurement lists, detail solutions and all relevant documentation for the development.
- Contribute with ideas to further develop the fit, sizing and details to strengthen our premium level and at the same time initiate cost efficiencies.
- Prefer to work with CLO 3D where it is most suitable
- Handle the work in progress (fittings, measurement check, pattern/measurement list update) from prototype to shipment sample, mostly for woman light woven products but also to be flexible to work with other product groups
- Responsible that the pattern and measurement lists are correct and clear for developments.
- Initiate and maintain a good relationship with colleagues at Tiger of Sweden as well as stakeholders outside the company.
Knowledge and experience:
- Solid experience working within a similar position and a degree in pattern making and grading
- Very good technical knowledge of garment construction, fit, fabric for the fashion industry, and the manufacturing processes
- Excellent languages skills, fluently in English required
- Computer experience in Microsoft package & Lectra
- Strong organisation and communication skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Team player with a positive and problem-solving attitude
- Strive to develop the “perfect fit” for its product
The position reports to Head of Souring & Production, it is a full-time position, and the role is based at our head office in Stockholm.
Last day to apply for this position is August 15, 2022. The recruitment process will be continuous so don’t hesitate to apply.
Career and competence development
Friendly working climate
Tiger of Sweden was established in 1903, then redefined in 1993. Today the company continues to evolve.
Tiger's history sways, between golden years and pitch-black prospects, more than once pushed forward by brave people with innovative minds. They all practiced what we call “A Different Cut” – an expression that goes beyond what you can accomplish with fabrics, scissors, threads and stitches. In our world, it’s a state of mind.
It all began in Uddevalla, a small town on the west coast in Sweden. Just over a hundred years later you can find them in stores spread over three continents, plus the ever-growing digital world. The next step is the true internationalization of the brand.
Today Tiger of Sweden is full fashion brand offering everything from smart business wear to jeans for both men and women, including shoes and a wide range of accessories.
For more information please go to www.tigerofsweden.com