Do you enjoy leading talented people and want to play a key role in developing our SAP competencies and capabilities? Do you have experience in SAP technical solutions? If the answer is yes, keep on reading!
We are currently growing our SAP delivery capabilities and looking for a person to lead our team of talented SAP Technology experts. You will be joining the Applications Services unit at Capgemini Finland that provides world class SAP services to our valued customers.
Digital Core with S/4HANA and BTP/Azure/AWS/GCP-based extensions and integrations are our key focus areas. Capgemini is a global leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. We have over 25 000 SAP practitioners across the globe in 50 countries and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications globally. We work closely with our customers to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets and innovative delivery methodologies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic thought leader and people person to join the journey with us and drive our strong mission for growth in Finland. As the Head of SAP Technology (team lead), you will be leading a team of highly talented, engaged and skilled SAP professionals and be responsible for their continuous competence development. One of your most important objectives is to ensure good employee experience and coach the team to reach their peak. As a team lead, your contribution and knowledge of processes, tools and technology will be fundamental to the growth of the team. While your ability to support the team of SAP experts is key to success, you will also act as senior consultant in selected customer assignments.
Your responsibilities will include
• Leading our SAP Technology competence team by example and with excellent people leading skills
• Continuously uplift competences in the team by promoting certification and other career development possibilities
• Keep a constant eye on the SAP technology market and its trends
• Contribute to creating and offering the best SAP technology solutions for our customers
• Act in a leading delivery role in selected customer engagements
What would help you to succeed in this role?
• A true passion and willingness to lead people – a people person at heart
• Experience in leading expert teams, preferably in consulting practices
• Proven track record of working with SAP development/integration/UX solutions
• Willingness to share your knowledge and expertise that also supports our SAP sales
• Ability to deep dive in technical aspects and then to address big picture, also with business stakeholders
• Fluent in both Finnish and English language
Why choose us?
• We offer you the best of two worlds – global muscles, locally based in Finland business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will be a part of a highly driven team of professionals and get the opportunity to develop and influence the digital customer experience business area!
• Capgemini has over 25 000 SAP professionals all over the world. You could join a winning team of experts and exchange opinions and best practices throughout our company wide network of experts and our Centers of Excellence!
• Capgemini is an open organization that cares for you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person. At Capgemini, you will work with the latest technology for some of Finland largest and most successful companies as well as with well-known global logos.
• We value work life balance extremely high. We offer possibilities for remote working and flexibility in choosing the work schedule that best suits your needs
• We offer competitive salary and benefit package, such as health care insurance, sick child-care support, lunch and culture vouchers, smartphone of your choice and much more!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with us - apply now or latest by 31.7.2022. Please note that we're mostly away during July and accepting applications until the end of month. We will go through all the applications in early August at the latest.
Get the future you want.
Extensive occupational health care & insurance
Flexible work time policies / Hybrid work
Internet connection to your home address
Lunch benefit & sport/culture benefit
Sick child care benefit
Events like Inspiration breaks & Sports events
Office with spa, pool, jacuzi and gym
Exceptionally cool colleagues
Certfications & Extensive learning platform
Get the future you want.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. Globally we are more than 325 000 people nearly 55 countries from which around 650 consultants in Finland.
We are all about people. The work we do for our clients derives from the passion and expertise of our employees, and supporting the professional growth of our people is at the heart of our company. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs as well as the network of experienced professionals across the globe.