Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savvy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj and Iasi. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Working with interdisciplinary teams, various stakeholders to have the common goal of successfully completing a deal that matches the client bid requirement across various IT Consulting topics. End to end management - from qualification, preparation of an offer to the contract and handover to the delivery. Your focus will be on management of bids for new opportunities, as well as expansion, supplementation and continuation with our customers across our entire portfolio.
- Responding to tenders and management of the qualification parameters for offers, control of the internal approval processes for the submission of offers, coordination of the preparation of the offer ambition to win as a team or pronounced result and performance orientation
- Support end-to-end bid management, bid coordination, proposal and response development.
- Drive Bid Management with focus on response integration, bid planning, managing bid qualification, solution and proposal reviews and prepare related documentation.
- Responsible to drive & work closely with the sales, solutions and delivery team to create winning proposals.
- Understand contractual and commercial aspects of the deal & work with deal analysts for winnability.
- Liaison with solution teams, delivery teams and account teams for collation of technical & solutioning Write-ups / Content.
- Manage and maintain standard proposal templates, boilerplate content, rate cards and other requisite templates and content needed for Proposal development.
- Collaborate with other bid managers and onsite and offshore teams to manage and anchor RFP/RFIs.
- Build status reports and participate in meetings to present status updates on ongoing pursuits.
- Moderate proposal meetings
- Research & develop Market Intelligence data
- Lend support to develop collateral like case studies
- Applied knowledge of methods, processes and procedures in program and project management
- Broad IT understanding from the field of IT solutions and the procurement process
- Project experience (software development, quality assurance etc.)
- Persuasiveness and negotiation skills towards internal and external entities/partners and their management and diplomatic sensitivity
- Customer orientation, confident demeanor, presentation skills, rhetorical skills
- Experience in managing different units in a complex environment
- Accurate, comprehensible and independent way of working
- Strong initiative and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Romanian, German language skills represents a plus
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.