Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
A Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect is a practitioner in the field of Solution Architecture and will be working within the Cloud Infrastructure Outsourcing Solutioning team.
The Data Center and Network Managed Services Solution Architect is a very experienced architect with cross-domain, cross-functional, and cross-industry expertise. He/she outlines solution architecture descriptions, then monitors and
governs their specification and costing during a sales campaign. Must have performed roles in infrastructure management and Presales, design/architect infrastructure solutions for managed services. Experience in architecting
solutions and responding to RFPs for infrastructure management Outsourcing Services.
Infrastructure Outsourcing pursuits
• Specialized in design, architect End-to-End Transformation /Managed service solutions, RFx responses & Commercial acumen
• Lead End-to-End presentation sessions/discussions with CxO's & Infra heads during the RFx cycle
• Interlock with businesses to understand their objectives and recommend solution/s to meet their requirements
• Provide pre-sales / solution support to business requirements
• Conducting requirement workshops to capture customer requirements and evaluate / analysis of their data
• Apply domain expertise and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client's business requirements
• Respond to RFI / RFPs, prepare solution documentation and presentations
• Design a detailed delivery model for the Cloud Infra transformation run services
• Build the costing details for the run solution
• Present the solution to the customer during workshops, oral sessions
• Manage and mitigate the risks associated with the proposed solution
• Follow solution approval process Business Development
• Manages presales and solutioning activities for the service offering
• Build and maintain costing models
• Create wining proposals by closely working with Bid Managers, onsite sales teams, internal delivery organizations, 3rd party vendors
• Build (and maintain repository) for costing models, proposals, and business development documents
• Mentor and guide junior Solution Architect resources *
*Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Operational and service delivery experience in the following streams with in-depth domain expertise in any of the following streams:
o Hybrid Cloud: SDDC, HCI, AWS & Azure Solutions
o Public Cloud Adoption: Assessment, Foundation & Migration
o SDI Platform: VxRail, Nutanix, Hyperflex, vSAN, NSX
o Converged Platform: Synergy, VxBlock, Flexpod Soln's
o Migration Soln – Cloud Natives, Storage based Replication, Zerto, Platespin
o Compute Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V, Acropolis
o Backup Soln - Rubrik, Cohesity, Commvault, Networker, Spectrum
o Hybrid Storage Arrays: Dell-EMC, HPE, Nimble, Pure & IBM
o Storage Virtualization & Fabric: VPLEX, SVC, Cisco & Brocade Switching
o DRaaS Soln - VMWare SRM, IBM CRO & Zerto
o Middleware - IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, etc.
o Remote monitoring and management tools (Tivoli, BMC, HPOV, CA Spectrum, etc.)
o Automation- UiPath, Ansible, Jenkins, Microfocus
o ITSM- ServiceNow, Remedy
o Network and Voice- Cisco, Avaya, F5, and Juniper, Citrix
• Proven track record of having done customer-facing solution defense.
• Proficient (read, write, speak) in the English language
Extensive occupational health care and insurance
Arts and sports club
Fun and inspirational events
Flexible work time policies
Generous pensions via Max Mathisen
Företagshälsovård och sjukvårdsförsäkring
Konst- och sportklubbar
Roliga och inspirerande personalevent
Friskvård, massagebidrag och terminalglasögon
Generös tjänstepension via Max Mathisen
Talented, multidisciplinary team to grow with
Exciting assignments in different industries
Regular knowledge sharing sessions
Inspiring network of experts in design
Extensive health care/health insurance
Flexible work time policies
Macs and iPhones
Cool offices in central locations
Multiple other great benefits
Macs/PCs and iPhones
Inspiring global network of experts
Regular knowledge sharing and social happenings
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2800 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000 (!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want