- Participate in transfer governing bodies (Project Steering, Site Steering, Advisory Committee…)
- Prepare and manage all the meetings and documents related to the project (agenda, minutes, …)
- Participate in change initiatives involving Product transfer (process harmonization, documentation, ways of working), which contributes to the overall effectiveness of the department
- Provide all technical/product information to technical partner according to the phasing defined in the project charter, focusing primarily on process but also on QC, QA, Engineering and Regulatory aspects
- Ensure the availability of all documentation required to support the transfer. Generate and update all necessary document according to the transfer procedure.
- Prepare knowledge transfer for the receiving site (training, organization visit….)
- Implement and communicate the defined harmonized transfer process
- Consolidate the progress of the individual project by monitoring the timelines. Escalate issues if appropriate
- Ensure availability of components for the different project
- Ensure the availability and alignment of resources between both donating and receiving site.
- Anticipate RA impacts of Product transfers, liaise with regulatory and product experts
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University degree in the Pharma and/or Biotechnology field with experience in manufacturing operations / Project Management (> 5 years)
- Work in a matrix organization.
- Project management skills.
- Skills to report internally and externally.
- Keep scientific and technological know how updated.
- Social skills to foster teamwork of people belonging to different organizations / departments / sites.
- Good communication skills.
- To speak fluently English ; French and/or Dutch
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com