Design is an essential component of what makes our brand authentic. It communicates, drives awareness, creates stickiness and most of all it sets us apart from the competition. Website is the one key in part of our customer journey, explaining what we do, showcase our offerings, and tell the story about our successful customer implementations. As a Visual designer, this is the perfect time to join DigitalRoute.
With a ton of investment in R&D, marketing, and other business functions we’re on a mission to revolutionize the way enterprises offer static subscription models to consumers, and you will help with that transformation. You will work closely with the Brand Design Manager to continuously shape our brand across the digital environment.
We expect you to have excellent design and motion graphic skills that helps your peers to see experience your ideas before publishing them to our digital channels. Efficient time management and strong organization skills are required to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Maintain the highest creative, conceptual and production standards, while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency
· Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
· Producing high-quality design solutions through moving graphics, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
· Designing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
· Work on day-to-day design and motion requests and ongoing initiatives for the marketing team and other departments across the organization
· Take ownership for projects
· Collaborating with developers, designers, copywriters, product marketers to produce brilliant, cohesive designs
· Strong portfolio with relevant examples of previous client work along w/a solid reel with a strong sense of typography, design, animation, and style frames
· Experience working knowledge of digital, animation, and interactive software, including but not limited to Figma, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere
· A team player but can work independently too
· Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
· Knowledge of photography and/or videography
· A bachelor's degree and a couple years of professional experience in either content publishing, in-house or at an agency
It's not necessary, but this is a bonus
· Experience with HTML/CSS
· You have past experience working in B2B and in software
· You have experience working in and building remote teams
· You have experience in fast-growing companies with triple-digit % annual revenue growth
This is a full time employment, start according to agreement and preferably as soon as possible.
Sedki Alimam – Brand design manager [email protected]
Lotta Kantsjö - Talent Partner [email protected]
Why join DigitalRoute? At DigitalRoute, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to make a difference, use your skills and inventiveness to push the boundaries of what´s possible. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a a small and big-hearted team working together across the globe that dedicated to succeed.
DigitalRoute want to be part of an inclusive and diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths.
We take care
We love to have fun
We are covered
We have it our way
We invest in parenthood
We design our destiny
DigitalRoute processes data about how customers use digital services. Our software is used by telecoms, streaming services, SaaS companies, and many others. Why does this data matter? Data about usage helps companies send accurate invoices, improve customer experiences, and control how much of a service is used. It even helps companies create entirely new services based on customer behavior. We help some of the world’s most iconic brands shift to subscription and usage-based services.
Everyone makes a differenWe believe in the individual. We are not just saying it but knowing that everyone makes a difference. Being a relatively small company with a flat organization, people here have room to influence, be visible and make a real difference. We want people to feel empowered to raise opinions, drive initiatives and take ownership.
Big-hearted across the woWe have a soul of a small and big-hearted team working together across the globe. Here, it is as natural to work with someone hundreds of miles away as with someone sitting next to you. And we do it together as one team. We actively strive for an environment where everyone feels included and valued.
Dedicated to succeed.We are a growth company with high ambitions, chosen by the most iconic brands in the world. With a true passion for our customers, we constantly go after new grounds to be at the forefront of what we do. We provide the possibilities to grow in a culture where flexibility, courage, and dedication to succeed take us to the next level.