Professional Services, made up of Project Managers, Solution Architects, Solution and Technical Consultants and Success Services professionals, deliver customer implementation projects and provide services that help Basware customers adopt, optimize and accelerate the benefits of their Basware solutions and services. Customer Support provides professional help to our customers to manage operational and service issues that arise from using our services.
Customer Services draws on our collective expertise so that our customers realize the best possible business outcomes with Basware’s Networked Purchase-to-Pay solutions.
As a Technical/Senior Technical Consultant, you are responsible for:
· Leading the Network Solution implementations by translating technical requirements to clear project deliverables.
· Interfacing with the project team to drive the project successfully to its closure.
· Implementing Basware Network Solutions in accordance with the delivery lifecycle and quality guidelines by acting as an implementation expert for projects and global rollouts.
· Acting as the Network Delivery subject matter expert during the delivery phase.
· Learning, mastering and understanding the Basware services and platforms from a technical point of view.
· Driving technical project follow-up of your project portfolio for both customer and any internal stakeholders during all phases of the delivery lifecycle.
· Obtaining and ensuring customer engagement via effective communication and a proactive delivery approach.
· Cooperating with internal stake holders such as other delivery units, R&D, Product Management, etc. to assure timely and correct project deliveries.
· Advising customers on how to most effectively use our solution and delivering customer training.
· Participating in continuous delivery excellence and process improvements.
· Addressing technical queries, both during and occasionally after project go-live.
Ideally, you possess the following skills or experience:
· IT / Computer Science Bachelor or Master degree.
· Relevant 5+ year's experience in technical project delivery. Having a software engineering background is considered an advantage.
· Knowledge of software development and delivery experience with the implementation of software products.
· Ability to take on both a technical consulting and project coordinating role.
· Strong analytical and consulting skills.
· Knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-path is required.
· Knowledge of ERP systems and e-invoicing solutions is preferred.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English.
· Highly collaborative approach and skilled in working in a matrix environment with global distributed teams.
· Quick learner with the correct hands-on attitude and a self-driven challenger, looking for continuous development and adding value to our processes.
At Basware you will be part of a Great Place to Work! Company that is profitably growing, dynamic and forward-looking! We have an open working atmosphere and great Basware spirit. We offer you competitive compensation aligned with your competences and performance, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that drives you to succeed
We embrace a growth mindset.
We empower through accountability.
We dare to try.
We value every individual.
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers.
Joining Basware means you’ll join a team filled with innovators, passionate about their work and enthusiastic about the purchase-to-pay industry we’ve pioneered. You’ll work alongside highly motivated, capable, and friendly individuals who collaborate to deliver world class solutions and services to hundreds of companies worldwide. A critical part of our culture is the high amount of trust we put into our employees—we want you to make a difference. So, we offer flexibility in how you work, giving you the freedom and support to deliver your best results. We truly live our values where our employees strive for excellence, put our customers first, lead the way, and inspire one another to build a winning team.
2020Recognized market leader with global operations, 20+ offices worldwide.
2019Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Procure-to-Pay Suites for fourth time
2014-2019Several industry recognitions and product launches
2012-2016Several acquisitions in the fields of e-invoicing, e-procurement and purchase-to-pay solutions
2012Launch of cloud-based B2B platform for transaction collaboration on Basware's Network
2006-2009Several acquisitions in the fields of invoice automation, data capture expertise and payment software
2005Launch of fully integrated Purchase-to-Pay solution suite
2000Basware listed on Helsinki Nasdaq, launch of purchase management software & e-invoicing service
1992Launch of first financial management software
1985Basware founded in Finland