We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist
based in Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
We offer you a challenging position in a truly international and energetic team, based in Switzerland, where your role will be ensuring payroll processing. As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you will report directly to the Head of Finance. In this role, you will engage with various internal and external stakeholders, working closely with the HR and Mobility departments as well as our external payroll and insurance providers. Capgemini offers an innovative and fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, as well as contribute to the company's growth by continuous improvement.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising overall payroll cycle and ensuring timely delivery of salary payments (incl. monthly finalization periods, as well as off cycles compensations)
- Being the main point of contact for the Swiss public authorities, external payroll provider, Health funds and employees
- Managing requests related to affiliation to federal social security insurances, pension fund, family allowances, and long absence implications
- Handling overall tax management
- Supervising and ensuring that periodic declarations to the Swiss federal and cantonal authorities (including salary certificates and annual statements related to social security, cross-borders, accident and sickness insurance) are accurately delivered according to legal deadlines
- Providing timely and accurate establishment of recurrent and ad-hoc statistics according to the internal reporting needs
- Securing compliance with Swiss cantonal and federal legislation, as well as with internal company regulations by applying proper adjustments to payroll processes and relevant documentation templates
- Ensuring documentation and employees records are well maintained and accurate
What we expect from you
- A Swiss certification as Payroll Specialist
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Swiss Payroll
- A good understanding of Swiss Employment Law, with knowledge about specifics and differences between cantons
- Ability to work in a matrix and multinational environment while being affiliated to Finance as well as HR topics
- Deep knowledge in the areas of social insurances, accident & sickness insurance and taxes
- Confident in managing external payroll providers and other stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately, in a structured way, with great attention to details
- Strong solutions-oriented attitude with analytical skills, resilience and proactivity
- Continuous improvement mindset with an ability to set up and improve processes for Payroll and related interfaces to Finance
- Working experience with different payroll systems and at ease with Office IT tools
- Experience with mobility-related topics or HR administration is considered an asset
- Fluency in English and German (French is a plus)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Contract: Permanent employment, full-time or part-time (50-100%, depending on your preferences)
Take your chance and apply!