At DigitalRoute, we are passionate about helping our customers unlock the value of subscription and usage data to optimize their business. Every day, we are supporting iconic global brands to deliver a better customer experience, reduce revenue leakage, and grow their business with new services.
We love to think big. By understanding subscription data and our customer's business, we can turn any event or action into a growth opportunity for our customers.
This is where you come in! As responsible for web management, you will have the mandate to drive the continuous development of our most important business channel, digitalroute.com beside our other digital channels. You are a talented web manager who creates web sites that encourages visitors to stay, engage, and who convert to qualified opportunities.
The role of web manager is important for DigitalRoute’s continued business growth. You will work closely with the Brand Design Manager to continuously shape our brand across the digital environment.
The star player we are looking for is prolific doer with a hands-on approach, has the ability to structure and prioritize, and who is always one step ahead.
· Ownership of the DigitalRoute web site from design to content, publishing, technical requirements, and deployment
· Hands-on expertise and experience with Hubspot, Wordpress and Divi
· Developing engaging and responsive landing pages
· Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
· Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
· Conducting website testing
· Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and mobile logic is properly integrated
· Three to five years of hands-on web management with SEO experience (on-page, off-page, and technical SEO)
· Ability to identify, interpret and track relevant KPIs to create data-driven action plans
· Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
· Knowledge of the latest digital marketing and lead generation techniques
· Knowledge of enterprise-level CRM and CMS systems and social networks (e.g. Salesforce)
· Knowledge of marketing automation techniques and tools (e.g. Pardot)
· A team player but can work independently too
· Relevant University degree/diploma in web development, digital
It's not necessary, but this is a bonus
· You have past experience working in B2B and in software
· You have experience working in and building remote teams
· You have experience in fast-growing companies with triple-digit % annual revenue growth
· Relevant educational background (eg. marketing)
This is a full time employment, start according to agreement and preferably as soon as possible.
Sedki Alimam – Brand design manager [email protected]
Lotta Kantsjö - Talent Partner [email protected]
Why join DigitalRoute? At DigitalRoute, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to make a difference, use your skills and inventiveness to push the boundaries of what´s possible. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
You´ll be joining a a small and big-hearted team working together across the globe that dedicated to succeed.
DigitalRoute want to be part of an inclusive and diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths.
We take care
We love to have fun
We are covered
We have it our way
We invest in parenthood
We design our destiny
DigitalRoute processes data about how customers use digital services. Our software is used by telecoms, streaming services, SaaS companies, and many others. Why does this data matter? Data about usage helps companies send accurate invoices, improve customer experiences, and control how much of a service is used. It even helps companies create entirely new services based on customer behavior. We help some of the world’s most iconic brands shift to subscription and usage-based services.
Everyone makes a differenWe believe in the individual. We are not just saying it but knowing that everyone makes a difference. Being a relatively small company with a flat organization, people here have room to influence, be visible and make a real difference. We want people to feel empowered to raise opinions, drive initiatives and take ownership.
Big-hearted across the woWe have a soul of a small and big-hearted team working together across the globe. Here, it is as natural to work with someone hundreds of miles away as with someone sitting next to you. And we do it together as one team. We actively strive for an environment where everyone feels included and valued.
Dedicated to succeed.We are a growth company with high ambitions, chosen by the most iconic brands in the world. With a true passion for our customers, we constantly go after new grounds to be at the forefront of what we do. We provide the possibilities to grow in a culture where flexibility, courage, and dedication to succeed take us to the next level.