We are looking for a talented and passionate person to contribute to Customer onboarding and Satisfaction!
• Translate client social media listening needs into clear, effective, actionable projects within our platform ¨Radarly¨
• Strive for top level satisfaction for all Radarly clients worldwide
• Optimize the data to provide cost efficiency social listening projects, putting in place intelligent, noise-free search architectures
• Implement, maintain and troubleshoot clients’ Radarly projects: advise clients on their project structure, tailor Boolean queries for optimal data collection, identify and solve data collections problems
• Handle complex corporate clients
• Lead customer engagement, webinars and workshops
• Build and drive adoption plans
• Autonomously handle complex client projects and proactively manage client expectations
• Design architecture to achieve customer requirements
• Design tailor-made trainings for customers and make them powerful Radarly users
• Serve as an escalation point for customer issues ensuring they are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, leveraging resources across different departments as necessary
• Proactively propose new ideas to optimize the department's ongoing process and methodologies to improve and increase the customer value.
Skills & Requirements
Passionate about the digital ecosystem, online media and the social web, big data
First experience as a Customer Success Manager (preferably in a software editor company, MarTech software or a Digital Marketing Agency)
Advanced Excel and Zendesk skills
Strong Project management skills
Advanced knowledge of Hubspot and of Product Analytics (Fullstory, Pendo)
Marketing or Consumer Insight advanced knowledge
Strong organizational skills, ability to summarize and structure
Agility and problem solving mindset
Able to multitask under pressure
Experience in managing clients’ accounts, you know how to understand their needs
Enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills, proactive, dynamic, autonomous and ambitious
Fluent in English and in Chinese, a third language is a plus
What we offer:
Company with passionate and ambitious projects
Complete training and onboarding process
Encourage to take initiatives
Modern flexi office with a rooftop!
Full of dynamic, multicultural and kind people :)
Flexible working hours and homeworking policy
Great office address with tons of good restaurants and bars
Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
About the company
Linkfluence first started as a passion project between four students with an ambitious goal: to understand and “map” the social web. Today, Linkfluence is a leading AI-enabled consumer insights company that turns social data into valuable insights for global brands. Our hybrid combination of AI and human expertise is what sets us apart from other social listening players in the industry.
In 2021, Linkfluence was acquired by Meltwater , a leading global provider of media intelligence and social analytics. This important achievement and milestone further highlights Linkfluence’s core mission and vision. This also represents a huge opportunity for growth for the company and for Linkfluencers.
Our AI team is young, diverse, ambitious, and growing rapidly. With Meltwater, we are more than 2000 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives. This approach not only raises the quality of our products for our customers, but makes collaboration along the way much more fun.
If you’re passionate about staying on top of online trends, if your ambition is to help companies serve their customers, if you’re curious about what’s happening in the world and love to listen to others, and if you’re thrilled to be a part of shaping the future of social media intelligence, then we want to hear from you!