Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
We Will Offer You
- Insurances, a mobility plan of your choice and other benefits;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating infrastructure projects;
- Career evolution;
- Training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
As a Business analyst, you will join the team of the Business System Owners and you will play a key role in the interaction between the end users of various software products and the IT division.
We are looking for a profile that has a mix of IT business analyst skills and project and change management skills. The Consultant will need to be involved in detailed functional discussions with the experts of the different systems.
- You identify, clarify, document and communicate business requirements according to client’s business needs;
- Management of the process of "maturation" of an idea towards concrete requirements;
- Follow-up of developments and end-to-end solutions within the projects;
- Operational support for the applications for which you are responsible;
- You produce workshops, train users and facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase;
- You coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to translate their needs into business requirements.
- You have between 3 and 12 years of relevant experience;
- You have at least a Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- You possess an analytical mind, you work in a structured approach and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority;
- You can communicate and present information clearly and concisely, providing regular status updates on projects and issues;
- Able to build constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities;
- You have an excellent command of English with good level of French and/or Dutch;
- You have the Knowledge and/or experience with methodologies: MSA, SQL, ERD-datamodel;
- You have experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com