At Capgemini Engineering , we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
- You will be part of the testing team responsible for the testing framework development for an industrial embedded IoT device
- You participate in the requirement gathering via 3-amigos sessions with different teams
- Starting from the requirements provided by the testing team, the developing team or yourself, you do the development so that you meet the acceptance criteria
- You develop according to the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design
- You consider also non-functional requirements and operational support requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of the team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance, production support, monitoring, alert...)
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing code in term of maintainability, usability, performance, ...
- Master's degree or Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Embedded Systems related studies.
- 1-2 years of experience in Python development (packaging a library, unittest, classes, sockets and built-in types).
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc…) is welcome
- Knowledge of low-level communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DDS..)
- Agile mindset specially working in Scrum way
- Knowledge of the Behave Driven Development is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded system communication is a plus
- Able to perform scripting and file management or transformation
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver
- Fluent English. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Willing to grow on test automation and/or DevOps and/or software validation.
- Looking for a permanent contract.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com