At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We Will Offer You
- Insurances, a mobility plan of your choice and other benefits;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating infrastructure projects;
- Career evolution;
- Training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy.
- Be involved in diverse projects at multiple customers, in multiple industries;
- You will acquire knowledge of the digital part of a complex image sensor;
- Implementing in FPGA the interface to deal with the control and readout of the image sensor;
- Writing and/or running Python code to drive the evaluation set-up in image sensor lab;
- Being hands-on in the lab to debug the set-up and to support the sensor designers for characterization;
- Technical coordination capability of the evaluation set-ups in the image sensor lab is a strong plus.
- A Master in Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent;
- An experienced with Python;
- A minimum of 5 year experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of the digital design in integrated circuit;
- Expert in defining and coding digital functions in FPGA Write and modify Python code to drive measurement set-up;
- Flexible and adaptable, open to new environments and technologies;
- Eager to learn and to continuously improve your skills;
- Result-oriented with a high-quality standard;
- Positive, optimistic, and pragmatic;
- Fluent in English;
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com